FTI Consulting Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

applied online through university, contacted for on-campus interview shortly after. heard back after 3 weeks. very relaxed interview... there weren't many actual questions it was more of him talking and me responding. wish it would have been a little more constructed/purposeful. questions were general tell me about so and so on your resume. no technical questions related to engineering. recruiter was very welcoming and willing to share about the position

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through university. Interview consisted of two back-to-back 30 minute interviews. Mostly behavioral with some technical questions. Asked a lot of questions about past internships and which companies I follow.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through the cash-flow-convergence cycle?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was very professional, and I was treated with respect. I met with different people and I though the interviews went well. It seemed to me that FTI would have been a great company to work for.
    I suspect I did not get a job offer because of lack of lack of experience in the specific tasks they perform as well as salary requirements. However, the experience was great.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about background, experience and technical aspects.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a 30 minute on-campus interview. If selected, the candidate then moves onto the office interviews. The office interview was 3-4 hours long and included a lunch.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. Some technical questions about financial statements.   Answer Question

Consultant, Health Solutions- Investigations and Disputes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied via my school's career website. I also attended a social held by the firm. I was selected for an on-campus interview. The team was very nice, easy to get along with. The first interview was very relaxed. We went over my resume, discussed my career goals, why I wanted to work for FTI, etc. I was then invited for an in-office interview (Atlanta). This involved a lunch with other applicants and three interviews. All were very relaxed. There is a case study which is usually based on one of their previous projects. They give you a few minutes to review the case then ask you a series of questions. The other interviews involved the typical behavioral interview questions. There were no healthcare specific questions other than the case study.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied and had the first interview on campus. All behavioral questions, very relaxed and stress-free. Was selected to the final round at the office. Three back-to back interviews with professionals at different levels. Again, mostly fit-type conversations. Had a chance to interact with young consultants who just started there - everybody was nice and open; overall, felt like a very comfortable environment to work in.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process was very unstructured when i was first hired by FTI and i believe the process has become much more formal. Unable to give much detail related to the overall process.

Interview Questions

• Again, this was 7-8 years ago and I really do not recall any interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate, but company was unwilling to compromise.

Financial Litigation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

The first interview was all behavioral & resume questions.