FTI Consulting Data Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Data Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at FTI Consulting

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus for 30 minutes with an alumni consultant. The interview was more of a conversation about my projects and interests. Second step is a super day in NYC.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Data & Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Charlottesville, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

The on-campus interview was 2 30 minute rounds of mostly behavioral questions with only two technical questions. The interviewers were well organized and easy to communicate with; however, I felt as though some questions between the two interviewers were redundant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were given a project with minimal direction as to how to go about the project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Behavioral phone interview and then a super day in the office. Phone interview was behavioral. Super day consisted of 3 interviews with senior members of the department, 2 were behavioral and 1 was technical.

Interview Questions

• How have you used data analytics outside of the classroom?   Answer Question

Data & Analytics Interview

Interview

This was a first round interview for the consultant position. Behavioral interviews with some technical questions. Done at my university. Very straightforward and company representative was approachable and easy to talk to. Asked many questions

Data Analytics Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in March 2012.

Interview

Pretty basic interview questions. Consisted of several short interviews with different employees.