FTI Consulting Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Director Interview Questions

3.3

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Typical with pre-set questions - very reasonable and provided next step conclusion. Had 3 back to back to back interviews which concluded with a lunch time interview. Recruiter managed the entire process remotely

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Boston, MA).

Interview

I was referred by a former coworker for the job. The process took 3 months, 5 phone interviews and a final in-person interview with 4 senior management members. Due to the length of time, it was a frustrating interview process. Very inefficient, despite the fact that each company employee I spoke with or met was very professional and courteous.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral interview questions, case interview questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then three in person interview. The first phone interview was with the recruiter and the second one with a senior director. One in person case interview, I wasn't told that this would be a possibility so wasnt really prepared. I thought the case interview was difficult. The other questions were related to my background and skillset.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in xyz project? How have you managed working with difficult clients? The case interview was about litigation consulting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

four interviews were required. the first was with a managing director in the local office. felt disastrous but a second interview with a senior managing director in the same office followed which went much better: may have been a personality issue. Third interview was with a senior managing director from another office and fourth was a phone interview with the lead of the practice.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY).

Interview

round robin interviews some situational questions as exampled: "you are here and this occurs, please explain how you would approach the occurrence..."
    Offer if interview goes well, happens quickly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

typical

Director Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in January 2008.

Interview

behavior interview is the way to do it.