FTI Consulting Economic Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Economic Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through college/university. Got an email asking whether I was available for an interview. Accepted and scheduled interview for next week. Easy interview. Got offer day after and was given 1 week to accept.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral question. Teamwork oriented.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Economic Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of testing, one casual interview and one interview with the senior managing director. First test was basic math and an English summary exercise. Second math test involved analytical and critical thinking to identify premises or true false statements. interviews were competency based and easy going. Overall process was manageable

Economic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

emailed CV to HR. 3 stage interview process. 1st with one member of the team. 2nd with two members of the team. 3rd with two members of the team. 2nd interview also included a psychometric interview.

Economic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

Started off with numerical and verbal reasoning, no calculator allowed. Followed by a group exercise/ role play where you analyse a case study and suggest solutions for the client. The company tend to look for economic analysis and some calculation, similar to project management. Knowledge in Corporate Finance could help.

Interview Questions

• We were given a case that the client wanted to start a plan and had a few investment options available. You need to do an extensive calculation and determine which plan is the most profitable meanwhile satisfying some other social limitations.   Answer Question