FTI Consulting FEDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

FTI Consulting FEDA Interview Questions

Interviews at FTI Consulting

2.7

FEDA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Got through the first round and this more focuses on the 2nd round. This round is all about behavioral. You will go through three separate interviews with nothing too technical. They just want to see if you're a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What news story in the last two days is most interesting to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

FEDA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

On campus interview then when on to Super day interviews. Great people interested in knowing what you're like as a person. There were no case interviews. They had a technical interview that was more focused on your resume and experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Run through if the resume. Generally nice conversation. Wanted to see if you're fit for the position during first round of interviews. A few technical questions during the second round of interviews in which they took you to there office and passed on a line of constant interviews with particular employers there.