FTI Consulting Government Audit Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Government Audit Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Bethesda, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter who asked if they could send my resume to FTI. I had a telephone interview, which went very well. I was asked to come in and have an in person interview that would last several hours. I met one on one with the immediate supervisor, who then had me meet with the director of the office. It went very well. About 2 days later the supervisor called me and told me that they were having trouble getting "corporate" to approve the position. a week later the supervisor called and said that corporate HR told them they has to wait until August/September to hire for the position. By labor day I had found a new job, so i never called back.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations when dealing with clients? What do you do if you are having problems on a project?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you were succesful in completing a project?   Answer Question