FTI Consulting Graduate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Graduate Consultant Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was selected for an assessment centre in December. The assessment centre had about 20 people. There was a GMAT style numerical reasoning test, followed by an introduction to the company and department, and then a writing task (basically a summary and editing a sample piece of work prepared). After the writing task was an informal lunch, and then a group exercise on introducing a lottery system into a country.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if one block of advertising per week was sufficient.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Online application (cover letter and resume) then two face to face interviews and a short quiz. Interviews were easy, just know your cover letter and resume well. Short quiz involved numerical questions and a written test.

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in November 2015.

Interview

The process similar to other processes. You start from online application, where you need to upload your cv and cover letter. Then, if you are successful, you are invited for 2 tests (numerical and verbal), where you don't have time to complete. And after that you are divided into teams, where you have to work together on 1 project. After that you have 30 min to read text and write a short review on it.

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in November 2013.

Interview

Assessment center: numerical, verbal and written test and group exercise.