FTI Consulting Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Intern Interview Questions

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got invited to an assessment day, which involved three tests in the morning - verbal, maths and written - followed by lunch. After lunch, those who passed the test are asked to stay for a CV interview and subsequently, a senior managing director interview.

The verbal test included grammar correction and the maths test was purely mental math - no calculators allowed. We were told that these two were more important than the written test. All three were highly time-pressured.

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied on my school job board. Had a 2 part interview at school, behavioral and technical. Made it to final round in NYC in which I was interviewed by 3 people and had to do a written case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied through university. Interview consisted of two back-to-back 30 minute interviews. Mostly behavioral with some technical questions. Asked a lot of questions about past internships and which companies I follow.

Interview Questions

• Can you walk me through the cash-flow-convergence cycle?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Applied on University career site, got interview as I was initially an alternate. One case interview and one behavioral. The case interview began with requiring you to briefly run through your background and resume. The behavioral interview was basic questions about strengths/weaknesses, how others perceive you.

Interview Questions

• Fast food restaurant has been local market sales leader for 10 years. This past year, two new restaurants came into the market and bumped down your profits.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

On campus first (and only) round interview with two senior members of the firm. The interview was almost exclusively behavioral. The questions were designed to gauge analytical skills and thinking. Offer was extended shortly after the on-campus interview and sufficient time was provided to respond.

Interview Questions

• Take a technical concept that you understand and explain it to me as if I did not know it at all   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2014.

Interview

At the beginning of the interview, the interviewer asked basic questions about my strengths/weaknesses and activities on my resume. The interviewer then followed up by a case question. Didn't get back to me with any information after the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in March 2014.

Interview

Came across the job posting via my university's recruiting website. Applied online and was emailed back about a week later regarding an on campus interview. Interviewed with 2 recruiters at the same time. Both seemed like very friendly and intelligent people.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Applied through school career website, get interview notice and then scheduled on campus interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

After submitting a resume on Linkedin, received an email after few days, an phone interview was arranged. During the phone interview, was asked few questions, introducing yourself, why FTI, etc... After finishing the interview, the interviewee said that feedback and further notice will be given later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on campus career website. They interviewed on campus and they got back to me within a week for second rounds. Prior to the on campus interview, FTI hosted a pre-night and a few networking events. Super day consisted of 4 interviews back to back and they just wanted to see your fit within the company. Overall a smooth process.