FTI Consulting Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at FTI Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Houston, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

1st Round was an on campus interview. They didn't ask me anything, just gave me the opportunity to ask questions about the internship and the company.

2nd Round was a super day on-site. It was a series of four interviews with different levels of people. The first three were very relaxed, just personality based. The people were very nice and funny. The only technical questions were based off one of my previous internships and research. The last interview was a bit more intense and I was asked very hard hitting personal questions about my abilities, my desire to work there, and if I was a fit, skills-wise. Must go into interview well educated on FTI and why you want to work there! And be genuine, I had the feeling they would see through fakers right away.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

1st round: On-campus behavioral interview
    2nd round: Lunch with 4 directors and other interviewees, then 4 interviews with directors
    Very welcoming and relaxed interviewing style, with back and forth dialogue that was much more of a conversation than an intense interview.

Interview Questions

• Focused on fitting into the company culture, being able to apply technical skills while also showing good communicative ability   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

On campus interview/phone interview which lasted about 30-45 minutes; majority of the questions were behavioral with one technical question. Office visit consisted of lunch with a couple of individuals and three 30-45 minute interviews, which covered behavioral, technical and fit questions.

Interview Questions

• Some case scenarios were asked during the technical interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

First round interviews were two phone interviews with mostly behavioral and conversational questions. Second Round is on-site with three interviews, two behavioral and one technical. Overall, the interviews were mostly conversational and it was easy to talk to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you manage your time with numerous projects and responsibilities.   Answer Question