FTI Consulting Economic and Financial Consultant, London Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Economic and Financial Consultant, London Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Economic and Financial Consultant, London Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

After submitting CV and Cover Letter I was invited to a 'first assessment day' - I am yet to find out if I'm through to the second.
First Day assessment Centre:
-A numerical test that is designed by them - not like GMAT format. 26 questions in 30 minutes that were difficult! Just try to be as fast as possible - the best ability to have due to time restrictions is ability to estimate effectively.
-A verbal reasoning test that is very much the same as GMAT format.
-A Group Exercise about introducing a lottery operator to a highly developed country. You are certainly guided through this and your group will consist of three people. The best advice is - start crunching the figures and numbers from the beginning. First you are given facts and figures about the cities of this country and chances of a lottery&advertising figures - why the government would want to introduce a lottery etc. You are asked to give the three main objectives you would have for an operator before you are given the figures of a hypothetical operator and you have to present in 5 minutes why you think this operator is best.
-Written test: Had to summarise 2 pages on cigarettes becoming a form of currency in PoWs.

Interview Questions