FTI Consulting Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at FTI Consulting

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied and had the first interview on campus. All behavioral questions, very relaxed and stress-free. Was selected to the final round at the office. Three back-to back interviews with professionals at different levels. Again, mostly fit-type conversations. Had a chance to interact with young consultants who just started there - everybody was nice and open; overall, felt like a very comfortable environment to work in.

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Recruiter screening, one in-person interview at headquarters with fellow candidates interviewing for segment intern positions. Multiple interviews with different levels of management throughout the day. Each interview did not last more than 10 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

On campus interview for the first round (2 30mins behavioral interviews with MDs). Made it to the super day where I had two behavioral interviews, one technical interview, and one case. Then after the interviews, all the super day interviewees went to lunch. There were about 20 of us and about 7 employees.

Interview Questions

• What are they types of projects we work on in this department?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Friendly, informal and relaxed. Simple, straightforward questions which were easy enough to prepare for. Didn't feel as if anyone was trying to trip me up. Overall, an exceptionally positive experience that I walked out from having enjoyed.