FTI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

186 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Health Solutions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Athens, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I met someone during our university career fair and then applied online. FTI does really cool work, and they are very selective. For health solutions, they interviewed 15 people for 1 spot. The interview was on-campus. It was all behavioral, though the scenario questions were very specific. For example, not just tell me about a time you dealt with conflict, tell me about a time you were on a team and there was a disagreement and how you resolved the conflict.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 20 years?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2015.

Interview

I applied via on-campus recruiting and was brought in for a 30 minute behavioral interview. The analyst (or it might have been a director) was friendly and the interview was very laid back. I was not invited back for second rounds in the Chicago office, but my interview was by no means a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you as opposed to someone else?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

Not too hard. I interviewed with three managing directors all about a half hour to forty-five minutes in length. Asked basic questions like how does your education/experience prepare you for this role? A number of questions revolved around excel and math skills.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a 30 minute on-campus interview. If selected, the candidate then moves onto the office interviews. The office interview was 3-4 hours long and included a lunch.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. Some technical questions about financial statements.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Went pretty well, they were very nice and asked a lot of behavioral questions that helped give background to myself. They were very interested in my background and seemed to be engaged throughout the whole interview. Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a offer but overall it was a pretty great experience.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and didn't expect anything. The recruiter contacted me after a week and scheduled a phone interview. During the phone screening, I led the whole talk. I think I was very persuasive and did a good job. At the end, the recruiter said I had an very impressive experience and he would send my information to hiring manager and get back to me as soon as possible. And I never heard from him any more. I sent a follow up letter after 10 days, still no reply.

Interview Questions

• Why did you left that company?   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email later that day asking to set up a call with someone from human resources. We spoke for about 25 minutes and it was not anything difficult and there were no trick questions or anything. He said he would follow up with me within a week and after 10 days I sent a follow up email and never got a response. It has been more than 2 months now and I still haven't heard back.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with HR recruiter, and interviewed with four managers. All managers were very nice, and provided good information about the position and company.

Interview process too a little longer than I expected. However, that could have also been due to the holidays in between.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Edison, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

it is relatively easy and one day interview, the all interview was on 1 to 1 person, the all interview process was taken only one day about 3 hours. first, with floor manager, senior manager and company partner, each interview was takes about 1 hour process

Interview Questions

• what is most require skill for manager   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

First, there was a resume and cover letter drop onto an applicant portal. This was followed by a followup phone call, that served as an initial screening and informational interview. This included basic questions regarding interest in the specific position. This was followed by an in office interview that lasted approximately an hour.