FTI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Two 30 minute back to back behavioral interviews, really great people and good listeners. Love the culture, questions weren't too hard they really just wanted to see how well you fit in the firm. Make sure you know why you want the position, why FTI and why FEDA. Just relax, be yourself

Strategic Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

There were many HR phone calls over a period of 3 months. After the phone calls, I was asked to come into the office for a series of in person interviews. They were all behavioral and I met with about 6 people from the department.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a great talk with their senior consultant. The phone interview lasted for about an hour asking your interest with the company, your past experiences, backgrounds and future plans. Overall, I enjoyed the call because the interviewer was nice and easy going. I was a little bit nervous but he told me to relax all the time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences in ...
      I saw you had projects in ..
      what do you know about FTI?
      What is your career plan for the next five years?..   Answer Question

FEDA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

First round was a 30 minute behavioral interview. Second round was at their office and involved three behavioral interviews followed by lunch. The second round interviews were with employees on the team that I would be joining, as well as their supervisor. I heard back from then within the next week.

Interview Questions

• What three historical figures would you have dinner with?   Answer Question

Transaction Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Champaign, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received 1st round on-campus interview. First interview was odd. It was supposed to last 30 mins but, only went about 10. Spoke extensively with the members of the TS team at the pre-night so that could have been the reason. Was asked if I was free the next week for a superday during the interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

First they brought about 10 of us into a conference room to give us a run-down of what the company does, what its main product is, and the type of stuff we might be working on. We then took a break to eat lunch with some of the employees and got to know them. Afterwards everyone being interviewed was assigned 2 employees who did the actual "interview" part. Questions were largely behavioral with a couple minor technical questions thrown in. The entire process was pretty easy and laid back.

Interview Questions

• What kind of workplace environment/atmosphere best works for you?   Answer Question

FEDA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Run through if the resume. Generally nice conversation. Wanted to see if you're fit for the position during first round of interviews. A few technical questions during the second round of interviews in which they took you to there office and passed on a line of constant interviews with particular employers there.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The first round consisted of numerical reasoning and verbal reasoning test.Each test is for 30 minutes and you have to be quick to complete the test. Numerical reasoning test includes ratios, proportions and interpretation of graphs and charts. The test is followed by an hour of face to face interview - covers CV and competency based questions. The second round includes a 90 minute case study followed by a discussion with a Director.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Was approached by their HR. Then, an interview with a Director followed. Later, was given a task to test my skills and at the same time scheduled to meet the partner.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Went pretty well, they were very nice and asked a lot of behavioral questions that helped give background to myself. They were very interested in my background and seemed to be engaged throughout the whole interview. Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a offer but overall it was a pretty great experience.