FTI Consulting OCFO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting OCFO Interview Questions

Interviews at FTI Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very short and enjoyable. The first round was on campus and completely behavioral. The second and final round took place in the NY office. During final rounds, I had 3 behavioral interviews and a written case. The case was heavy in financial information and was very technical. Overall was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why FTI? Tell me about a time you were very analytical?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

OCFO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Some tricky questions about financial statements but overall a nice firm with good people, superday was really nice. On-Campus interview was behavioral and relaxed after submitting resume with a cover letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard first-round on-campus interview with two back-to-back 30 minute interviews. Very conversational and behavioral. The super day was 3 weeks after the first round. It consisted of a networking dinner the evening before and 4 back-to-back interviews and a written case. They were more technical than first-round interviews, but still very conversational. Everyone was extremely friendly and seemed to enjoy working with other members of the group.