Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview process was fairly straightforward, a phone interview to qualify, and then three in person interviews, one being a group format. The questions were very standard interview questions, nothing that would surprise someone who was prepared. I was a bit under qualified, and had made this concern known to the HR guy, but he still encouraged me to press on. That said, I felt like all the interviews focused on my experience (as they should) and questioned whether I was qualified. All good except for they knew this going in, so guess I questioned whether I should have been there in the first place. So my only complaint is that he HR guy was too eager for me to interview, whether than figure out if I'm actually right for the job.

Interview Questions

• What specifically about your previous work experience qualifies your for the role of project manager?   Answer Question