FTI Consulting Senior Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

Interviewed with four directors and managing directors. Very informal and mostly just wanted to see if we got along. Once passing that they brought me in for a written test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I got the job from an on-campus interview process through my MBA program. There was one round on-campus and one round at the company (a fully day of interviews).

Interview Questions

• There were fit, technical and even a group interview.

1) Fit interview was with an SMD. You need to get along well with the SMD otherwise it will be hard to get an offer.

2) The technical questions were with two different Managing Directors. The "technical" questions weren't really that technical. What actions would I take for a company bleeding cash? (Response: reduce spending by delaying selective A/R, lengthen Payables, and sell off unneeded assets.) Question: Tell me about a project you worked on? How would you evaluate whether it was financially sound? Re: I would do an NPV analysis (explain details).

3) Group Interview: This was an unusual one and I'm not sure they still do this. We read a brief case study and then discussed how to proceed.   1 Answer