FTI Consulting Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FTI Consulting

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Duration :1- week
Phone Screen; 1-1 with a group. 4 Rounds in total.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question asked, to the point and precise,. Questions based on one's experience only.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I talked to their representative at the University of Pittsburgh job fair then received a phone call a few days later. I was brought in with 9 other Interns and they introduced us to their software and split us up for individual interviews with different people.

Interview Questions

• What is a class in object oriented programming   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Seattle, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

Went through a phone screen with recruiter then a technical screen with a shared coding environment.

Brought onsite for two group interviews lasting one hour each. First was with senior staff who didn't want to be there, asking a wide breadth of rapid fire technical questions. Second was easier and included hiring manager and other members of team that the position was looking to fill.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

I applied online, the process took a week? I interviewed at FTI consulting (Seattle, WA). On campus interview, 1:1. They mostly asked about my resume, and technical questions only (no behavior question) based on your resume. Ex., what is JSON, difference between private and protected? example of relational database design

Interview Questions

• What is the concept of OOPS   1 Answer