FUJIFILM India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FUJIFILM India Interview Questions

Interviews at FUJIFILM India

2.5

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM India (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had one round with hr which went well after a week i got call for second round of telephonic interview. With a person named praveen, who considers himself i know everything thing kind of person.People like this are the reason why company goes down.
    Worst experience ever !!
    No professionalism
    Didnot feel like i am giving interview for a fujifilm had high hope with the brand

Interview Questions

• Interviewer started with i dont think your ex company had Marketing team tell me about your other experience.   1 Answer

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM India (Mumbai (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a two rounds of Interview. One technical interview with all National managers.Most of the questions were my Job related.Second interview was with HR team. it was Interview with negotiation. They are very professional in negotiating the CTC as well as designation.

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FUJIFILM India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Generally takes 2-3 rounds of interview. First with national service manager/ business manager. Then involving bigger team. last some negotiation with HR. HR tries to negotiate salary as well as designation. They are not very transparent during interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward. based on your experience and skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My technical part was over in the first two rounds. Negotiation was mainly about designation and salary. I didn't push too hard for designation. I got the salary on the higher end because they needed me at that time and I was exact match.