FUJIFILM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FUJIFILM Interview Questions

Interviews at FUJIFILM

2.7

HR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FUJIFILM in May 2018.

Interview

It was truly done right, great follow up, great representation. I appreciated the personal follow up via email from the recruiter on the decision. While I unfortunately didn't get the role, I really left feeling that I would love to work for this place in the future as the recruiting and interview process was professional and personal.

Interview Questions

• Initial recruiting was 45 minutes . Basic tell me about your work history, why you left previous roles and what I did that impacted and added value.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Basic get to know you followed by a couple technical questions. The interview was relatively straightforward. No hard-hitting questions. The list of questions they asked could prob be found on a google search for basic interview questions.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Mesa, AZ) in June 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at Mesa, AZ location, the whole process took about an hour. Hiring manager and HR representative were both present for the interview. Asked a lot of questions about previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience with their system   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

It was short but seemed thorough enough. Everyone was respectful, professional and friendly. They did leave me waiting for at least 15 minutes between each person. That was a little annoying, but they always politely apologized.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Saw the role listed late 2015 Q4 applied but was rejected then saw the role re-advertised early Q2 2016 for System Engineer role in Brookvale. HR was okay during the interview process however there was a technical person also in the interview who was very rude, un-welcoming and a arrogant attitude towards me. Got a email about 1 week later saying i was not successful and saw the job re-re-advertised on seek the very same day.

When i questioned them about the role been advertised in late Q4 2015, they said the person they hired had quit, however the email i received from them was due to change of business plans and role was no longer available.

Stay away from this company as something very fishy is going on, checked out the reviews and appears to be correct. With my experience at FUIJIFLIM i will never buy their products and will advise family and friends the same.

Interview Questions

• Generic personal questions and no technical questions.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fujisawa, Kanagawa (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Fujisawa, Kanagawa (Japan)).

Interview

needed to give presentation about my research in lab in graduate school. there were 3 engineers and a guy from human resource listening and asked technical questions about the research. It's very important to be confident, at the same time modest at the interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Question and one to one interview. It was very easy and straight forward. After pass thru the first round, you will meet the sales manager. After passing that round. U have to go through product training before you were allowed to run road shows

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online on a well know jobs website. The HR person sent out a group email with all of the applicants emails visible. She asked a number of basic questions which had already been answered in the online form as well as salary expectations. I give the HR executive 1/10 for this waste of time and leaking candidate contact details.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a full valid driving licence?   1 Answer

Marketing Communication Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

it takes 4- 5 month to get the offer letter. there will be 3 rounds, 1 HR round and 2 technical rounds, both the technical rounds are taken by higher management in a panel interview. HR department is very cooperative and gives you details about all HR policies. Don't expect a very high bargain in salary negotiations but company's incentive and bonus schemes will not disappoint you later.

Marketing-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FUJIFILM (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Three round of interview question. first skype interview or phone interview, then one and one and presentation to panel then hr round then appoitnment. but for me it took two months to get the appointment really it was quite very long process for my scenario. But this is not applicable to others.

Interview Questions

• marketing skills, branding skills, digital marketing skills   Answer Question