FXCM Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FXCM Operations Associate Interview Questions

2.6

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FXCM.

Interview

The process starts with a telephone interview with the HR specialist. Once you've been vetted via telephone, you'll be invited to an in-person interview. I was asked to come in for the interview only 2 days after the phone interview.

The interview consisted of a portion with the HR specialists, a portion with the managers for the department and any other specialized team members (depending on the position applied for).

I received the job offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• The managers mostly wanted to get an idea of the kind of personality I had. They didn't ask any questions about my previous work experience or qualifications for the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FXCM

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Interview

I was contacted by a human resources representative who was very friendly and conducted a phone interview. I was contacted a week later for a live interview. The live interview was composed of two sessions. The first session was a one on one interview with the division vice president. The second session was a panel/group interview with two vice presidents of the department. There was also a computer skills exam and an application exam. After the interview sessions, I was informed that I would be notified within 2 weeks if I qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Please provide information on a project/case/situation that you worked on very hard and failed. Also, describe why you think it failed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The base pay is nonnegotiable.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FXCM (Jerusalem (Israel)) in July 2016.

Interview

A number of tests followed by two interviews - all for a basic entry level job. One test was to test knowledge of Excel and yet their log in did not work on my terminal and then was exceptionally slow and cumbersome in the 2nd terminal. Bit hard to show your proficiency is the computer system was well below par.

Interviewed by 3 senior managers and their body language and questions indicted that they were going through the motions and not all that interested in really finding out the suitability and potential for the new employee.

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FXCM.

Interview

Interview consists of 2 stages. The first is an interview with recrutiment agency where they ask you questions about your previous experience from CV and give you an Excel test with basic questions and limited time.The second is interview with the branch manager and team leader of the team.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions on the 2nd stage are behavioral questions,Have to be able to support your arguments with examples from the past.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FXCM.

Interview

3 levels of interviews. simple tests and get to know you chit chats. the first 2 were done by an outside company and were average. the outside company were very tact and professional.
    prepare yourself for some customer experience scenarios.

Interview Questions

• none, there were like 2 scenarios that were extra easy,   1 Answer

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FXCM (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2013.

Interview

Got a call from HR assistant , interview was really easy, some simple test were involved. like finding mistakes in form relating to given client's detail.

Operation Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FXCM in October 2011.

Interview

The interview is quite simple, mainly test for language ability and understanding of job responsibility, the interviewer only ask me 4 question then she arrange a written test for me next week,
    she require me to use english and mandrian to answer question, she ask me to introduce myself, company, job details, and why do i think i suit this job

Operation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FXCM (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2011.

Interview

interviewed by a woman.
    Use English and Mandarin throughout the phone interview
    last for 15 minutes

Operation Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FXCM in January 2011.

Interview

Applied about a month before getting a call for phone interview. Phone interview consists of language testing, asking you to introduce yourself and what you know about the company and job involved in language X & Y respectively. Was asked to attend written test session at the office. Typing speed test and "detail-minded" test (whatever that is..) Will attend this session soon.