FabFitFun Email Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Email Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FabFitFun (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

First I had a pretty standard phone interview with HR. I was impressed with how much I learned about the company and it definitely made me more excited for the next steps.

I had a second phone interview with the hiring manager in which I went into greater detail about my work experience and why I was interested in the position.

I then had an in-person with the hiring manager and 3 teammembers and was able to get a better feel for the company culture.

HR came back asking me to complete a "skills test" and stated that I would be scheduled for a call with the VP of the department. I have no idea what the point of the skills test was because not a single person on my team or department ever mentioned even looking at it.

The call with the VP was again, very standard interview questions and going over my experience. By this time I had literally gone over my resume and experience four times and it seemed like no one shared their notes with each other or didn't take the time to remember who I was.

All in all the interviews were easy, but the process was long and it would have been nice if I was asked different questions at each steps rather than just rexplaining my career experience.

Interview Questions