Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Facebook

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview (about 30 min) She was very nice and profession. She asked questions like what is your strengths, your background. What kind of account manager experience that you have at your current job.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and background.   1 Answer
  • In the end of a work day, you have a handful of projects that were requested by the advertising company. Which projects will you finish first when the time is limited and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2017.

Interview

20 minute intro-interview with recruiter, in-depth interview with someone from the Austin office after that. If the first interview goes well you get passed onto the second. The second, however, for me ended up being the same questions as interview one so it was hard to give extra insight.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you've been challenged in your current job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Basic questions about how you can help the company and they asked to describe different scenarios to know more about you and your thought process so that they know if you fit the role or not.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in March 2017.

Interview

Had initial 30-minute phone interview and interviewer called 15 minutes late! Rushed me through the set questions and barely left time for questions. Was told I'd be contacted the same week but had to follow up 2 weeks later and was told I was not going forward. The experience made me question if the culture is really all it is cracked up to be. An interview is a two-way street and even though Facebook is a big company, it is concerning that they don't value/respect applicants time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you influenced a project   3 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then had a phone screening call. It was a fast process. The phone conversation was brief. I don't think I was taken any further in the process because I did not have any relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Facebook?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The procedure for the interviews was pretty straightforward. There were no tricky questions or overly complicated aspects to the overall process. The interviewers were nice and seemed to be genuinely excited about the company and what they were trying to achieve. I talked to a recruiter, the team lead, and to the individuals on the team.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2017.

Interview

Came in for a super day. Had a few conversations which mostly were fit interviews. Standard questions. Followed by a more practical case in how I might advise a client on how to use FB to improve their situation.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

First interview was your typical "get to know you" interview with the recruiter. They ask the basic questions about your background, why this role, why Facebook, etc. The second interview was with a Team Lead and they asked similar questions as well as questions specifically about Facebook's product. The final stage was an in person interview with aTeam Lead and 3 peers. Each interview is different and 1 of them is a case study.

Interview Questions

• How does your background relate to this role at Facebook?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Facebook (Chicago, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

Quick call with recruiter followed by in-person with 4 people (scheduled in the same week). They give you materials and guidance to prepare with. There's clearly a very robotic process about the entire experience. You're just a person coming in and out of the door. Not sure employees are happy to interview so many people in one day... you definitely need to be ready to sing and dance in order to impress no matter how much you've worked with the product/in the field. No feedback following due to "legal reasons"

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

I only got to the phone interview. It consisted of problem solving and situational questions dealing with advertisers. The recruiter asked a lot of compound questions at once. I had to listen carefully. I was told of the career opportunities at Facebook after answering them and to expect a decision in a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond and prioritize emails from clients received at the end of the day with limited time to answer all of them?   2 Answers
    • Why do you choose this position at Facebook?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an advertiser that wasn't receiving what you were trying to tell them?   Answer Question