Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Facebook

3.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 76 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malaysia
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (Malaysia)

Interview

It was very smooth and well communicated. HR kept me updated on the process. I received the decision not long after the interview so I can say that the process was quite fast

Interview Questions
  • the biggest challenge about working as AM and how do you handle that
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Easy but intimidating, the interviewer was nice and explained the job well. The job seems like good stable employment, with good pay. The benefits are nice as well. Thank you for making me write a review before I even get to view other peoples reviews.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this position?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Everyone was super cool and down to earth. Definitely felt like that truly embodied their mission statement, along with their company values. The interview was long and there were some curve balls, but if you prepare right, then you'll be OK.

Interview Questions
Facebook
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in Apr 2020

Interview

Facebook talks about diversity but only hires people from Silicon Valley and those who only agree with their virtue signaling and censorship of views they dont deem acceptable. If you want a job, put a pronoun next to your name and post the latest mainstream acceptable point of view for this cult of fascist freedom haters. They brought this culture during the interview and i had a difference of opinion, so i am out. Diversity of thought not allowed at Facebook.

Interview Questions
Facebook
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oslo
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook (Oslo) in Apr 2020

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, 1. First telephone call/interview with recruiter from Facebook 2. Video interview with possible line Manager 3. Video interview with possible line Manager and two other members of the team (senior) and case study I felt like the third interview was much harder and they were expecting alot more than was asked for in the job description. I was not surprised that I didnt get an offer but felt like they could have described the work a bit better for me to understand ahead of time that it wouldnt be a good fit in advance. I prepared alot but still felt like I didnt know enough about their products. Since I dont work in that field.

Interview Questions
Facebook
Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Took 4 weeks. Call with recruiter, VC with hiring manager, on-site panel interview (3 interviews + presentation). Overall a very smooth process. On-site interviewing exhausting and quite tough. But they give you all the tools you need to succeed - prep is key here.

Interview Questions
  • No curveball questions. Just prep all your examples and projects using the STAR method.
Anonymous Employee in Singapore
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Facebook (Singapore) in Feb 2020

Interview

overall the interview process is very pleasant. the recruiter is very helpful and easy to talk to, she answers all the questions she can and try the best to set you up for the interviews. the 4 interviewers all are rather easy to speak to, and they follow a script to ask you a set of questions.

Interview Questions
  • - why facebook? - tell me about yourself? tell me something about you outside of work - what's your career goals? and a ton of situational questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Japan
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook (Japan)

Interview

Recruiter call me and start interview. They didn’t tell me the result of interview for a week. At the last they inform me bad result. I asked them to give some feedback and waiting.

Interview Questions
Facebook
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2019

Interview

Started with a screening call, just a 20 minute call about my experience. From there, the second round was an approx 30-minute skype call where I was given a scenario and answered a couple questions. The third and final stage involved 3 seperate one on one interviews as well as presenting a case study. The case study was given to me on the day and was given 10 mins to prepare and 5 mins to present back to all 3 interviewers. Overall, the final stage was draining enough as it's almost 2 hours in total.

Interview Questions
  • Name a leader that inspires you?
  • Name a time where you've had to adapt your own personality to deal with a work colleague.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Facebook (United Kingdom) in Aug 2019

Interview

A recruiter reached out 3 days after I submitted the online application. I was arranged for a phone interview and informed that I had passed within 1 week. I then had a technical interview which did not ask much technical questions but more about my past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • What role did you do in this past position? Why do you want to work at Facebook?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 76