Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

3.4

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Basic questions about how you can help the company and they asked to describe different scenarios to know more about you and your thought process so that they know if you fit the role or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in March 2017.

Interview

Had initial 30-minute phone interview and interviewer called 15 minutes late! Rushed me through the set questions and barely left time for questions. Was told I'd be contacted the same week but had to follow up 2 weeks later and was told I was not going forward. The experience made me question if the culture is really all it is cracked up to be. An interview is a two-way street and even though Facebook is a big company, it is concerning that they don't value/respect applicants time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you influenced a project   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2017.

Interview

20 minute intro-interview with recruiter, in-depth interview with someone from the Austin office after that. If the first interview goes well you get passed onto the second. The second, however, for me ended up being the same questions as interview one so it was hard to give extra insight.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you've been challenged in your current job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The procedure for the interviews was pretty straightforward. There were no tricky questions or overly complicated aspects to the overall process. The interviewers were nice and seemed to be genuinely excited about the company and what they were trying to achieve. I talked to a recruiter, the team lead, and to the individuals on the team.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

I only got to the phone interview. It consisted of problem solving and situational questions dealing with advertisers. The recruiter asked a lot of compound questions at once. I had to listen carefully. I was told of the career opportunities at Facebook after answering them and to expect a decision in a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond and prioritize emails from clients received at the end of the day with limited time to answer all of them?   Answer Question
    • Why do you choose this position at Facebook?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an advertiser that wasn't receiving what you were trying to tell them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY).

Interview

30 minute phone interview with questions regarding SMB. Was asked a bunch of questions from a manager in the specific office about why I wanted it and how I could drive impact through the company.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then had a phone screening call. It was a fast process. The phone conversation was brief. I don't think I was taken any further in the process because I did not have any relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Facebook?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX).

Interview

This was a long and drawn process that included 8 total interviews. 4 of which were by phone and 4 were in an all day in person session. The first two interviews were phone screenings, the preceding ones were from different account managers. The onsite interview was with two account managers and 2 folks from different teams

Interview Questions

• Explain the advertising funnel and how Facebook fits into that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX).

Interview

Recruiter emailed to set up a phone screen. Did the phone screen with recruiter. Basic questions about employment history. Recruiter emailed me again to set up the next phone interview with person in the Account Manager position. Had interview with that person. Wanted to make sure I knew the basics of the product and how I would pitch it.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with 10,000 people at once about our service.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Very basic initial phone interview from a recruiter at Facebook. No questions were asked to be thrown off, general background information and resume review. Nothing unexpected. General review of past experience and general knowledge. Nothing even too specific to Facebook or the role in general.

Interview Questions

• General resume review, nothing in particular unexpected.   Answer Question