Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in March 2017.

Interview

Had initial 30-minute phone interview and interviewer called 15 minutes late! Rushed me through the set questions and barely left time for questions. Was told I'd be contacted the same week but had to follow up 2 weeks later and was told I was not going forward. The experience made me question if the culture is really all it is cracked up to be. An interview is a two-way street and even though Facebook is a big company, it is concerning that they don't value/respect applicants time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY).

Interview

30 minute phone interview with questions regarding SMB. Was asked a bunch of questions from a manager in the specific office about why I wanted it and how I could drive impact through the company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2010.

Interview

Gruelling, intensive. However it was great to meet all of the team and learn more about the workplace this way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Its a thrilling email when you get an email from fb.com saying they're interested in you. The overall experience was good. I got my decision in 4 days of my on site interview.

The interview style is definitely very different. They expect you to be an independent thinker, know the product and industry at expert level, and show energy.

The most common question is simply, why do you want to work at Facebook. I don't think they want to hear you want to get rich.
    Expect to whiteboard, present case studies and show world class qualifications. The recruiter actually tells you this, so take it seriously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The procedure for the interviews was pretty straightforward. There were no tricky questions or overly complicated aspects to the overall process. The interviewers were nice and seemed to be genuinely excited about the company and what they were trying to achieve. I talked to a recruiter, the team lead, and to the individuals on the team.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

-Head hunted via linkedIn recruiter.
    -Screening phone interview by recruiter
    -Phone interview by general manager of the department
    -3 location interviews on site, and 1 presentation

All in all good experience with a lot of helpful employees. Questions were somehow pretty standard compared to other types of interviews, and you might expect a company like Facebook to be more creative and less rigid.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you deal with churn for your customer   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

I only got to the phone interview. It consisted of problem solving and situational questions dealing with advertisers. The recruiter asked a lot of compound questions at once. I had to listen carefully. I was told of the career opportunities at Facebook after answering them and to expect a decision in a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond and prioritize emails from clients received at the end of the day with limited time to answer all of them?   Answer Question
    • Why do you choose this position at Facebook?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an advertiser that wasn't receiving what you were trying to tell them?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

First, I had a telephone call with a recruiter for basic screening, the second interview was a video conference with a manager for more technical knowledge and sales experience but also a screening. After that I had three interviews at the FB office where more knoledge and experience questions where asked as well as some case questions, at the end I had two negotiation calls, bacground checks and reference checks.

Interview Questions

• Market knowledge, some technology questions, a couple of cases with clients. (How would you convince client A to use product B)   Answer Question

Facebook Response

Jun 6, 2016 – Your Friends at Facebook

Thanks for sharing your interview experience. We're glad to hear that your process was smooth. Welcome to Facebook!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2015.

Interview

HR contacted me for a phone screening and immediately I had another phone interview with the manager. Finally, they gave me a topic for me to prepare 30min presentation through Bluejean website.

Interview Questions

• If your boss would give you any negative feedback about you, what would he/she say about?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2015.

Interview

First I had a screening interview with the Recruiter. Nice and easy going not too hard.
    Then I had an interview with a manager. Still easy going, focused more on how I would approach the position.
    I was lucky to get invited to onsite interviews in Dublin. I was asked to prepare a 10 min./5 slide powerpoint presentation of a high level marketing strategy. Additional I was asked to prepare a mock call. Additionally I had a regular interview in Dublin.

Everybody was super friendly. All expenses was paid and they were friendly and helpful. My recruiter was able to answer question throughout the process.