Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

3.4

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

The interview process started really well. I got contacted by a recruiter who found my resume in Facebook's data base. My first two interviews were fairly easy, and the interviewers were down to earth. No hard questions, but I had to prepare a case. I got invited to an on-site interview. Facebook paid for my flight, hotel, and expenses. The interview process was pretty much the same you'd find at any other big tech company: 4 x 30min interviews, with one break in between. Overall, I had a really good experience, everyone was friendly, and most of all I felt like I had done a really good job. HOWEVER, I got an email a few days later saying that I did not get the job. Now I understand, these things happen and there might have been other candidates that were more fit for the position than I was. What really annoys me however is that Facebook didn't want to give me a reason for why I did not get the job. I tried reaching out to the recruiter twice, and she never contacted me back. I would have thought that Facebook, being this seemingly open and transparent organization, would at least have the courtesy of giving me a 2-3 minute explanation for why they didn't select me for the job. After having spent several days preparing, 2 days of traveling to the interview and back, and having done 6 different interviews, I'm extremely disappointed to not even get a real reason why I wasn't selected. It's a shame to leave a negative comment when the rest of the interview process was really professional, but I think Facebook should look into some aspects of their recruitment process...

Interview Questions

• Signed NDA, cannot reveal; but I can say that other Glassdoor reviews helped a lot.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very exciting. Hard interviews but definitely worth it because people is extremely clever and nice.
    Process took about 3 weeks so it was quite fast. HR was really nice and kindly answered all my questions during the recruitment process. Also, FB cover your expenses so no matter what, is a nice trip

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a work situation when you needed to help a colleague   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2017.

Interview

20 minute intro-interview with recruiter, in-depth interview with someone from the Austin office after that. If the first interview goes well you get passed onto the second. The second, however, for me ended up being the same questions as interview one so it was hard to give extra insight.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you've been challenged in your current job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Basic questions about how you can help the company and they asked to describe different scenarios to know more about you and your thought process so that they know if you fit the role or not.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through a university portal and a recruiter got in touch with me from India to arrange for a phone interview 3 weeks later. There was a misalignment in information in the JD about languages required for the role (South Indian languages) VS what the interviewer stated were required for the role during the interview (Hindi). The interviewer could have easily clarified ahead of time through an email about language requirements which could have saved both of us plenty of time instead of having to go through an entire interview and eventually re-iterating that the language requirement was very essential to the role. Though the interviewer was amicable, the inaccurate info on the JD was a real let-down. Did not hear from interviewer about acceptance or rejection after interview despite numerous mails.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about yourself.   2 Answers
    • Tell me 3 things that are not in your resume.   2 Answers
    • What is your favourite Facebook product and why?   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2017.

Interview

The recruiter gave me a lot of helpful information on what to expect from the interview. But the questions still caught me unaware. Mostly behaviourial questions like "Tell me about a time you...." and the subsequent "What did you learn from that" questions. No technical questions as of yet.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Facebook Ads?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in March 2017.

Interview

Had initial 30-minute phone interview and interviewer called 15 minutes late! Rushed me through the set questions and barely left time for questions. Was told I'd be contacted the same week but had to follow up 2 weeks later and was told I was not going forward. The experience made me question if the culture is really all it is cracked up to be. An interview is a two-way street and even though Facebook is a big company, it is concerning that they don't value/respect applicants time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you influenced a project   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Intéressant, un peu long, mais les recruteurs sont bienveillants. Il faut bien se préparer, autrement c'est compliqué. Le premier phone screening est facile, les entretiens métier sont plus compliqués. Je me suis déplacé a Dublin, et le rdv avec le manager s'est pas très bien passé.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then had a phone screening call. It was a fast process. The phone conversation was brief. I don't think I was taken any further in the process because I did not have any relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Facebook?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The procedure for the interviews was pretty straightforward. There were no tricky questions or overly complicated aspects to the overall process. The interviewers were nice and seemed to be genuinely excited about the company and what they were trying to achieve. I talked to a recruiter, the team lead, and to the individuals on the team.