Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in March 2017.

Interview

Had initial 30-minute phone interview and interviewer called 15 minutes late! Rushed me through the set questions and barely left time for questions. Was told I'd be contacted the same week but had to follow up 2 weeks later and was told I was not going forward. The experience made me question if the culture is really all it is cracked up to be. An interview is a two-way street and even though Facebook is a big company, it is concerning that they don't value/respect applicants time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Intéressant, un peu long, mais les recruteurs sont bienveillants. Il faut bien se préparer, autrement c'est compliqué. Le premier phone screening est facile, les entretiens métier sont plus compliqués. Je me suis déplacé a Dublin, et le rdv avec le manager s'est pas très bien passé.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then had a phone screening call. It was a fast process. The phone conversation was brief. I don't think I was taken any further in the process because I did not have any relevant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Facebook?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The procedure for the interviews was pretty straightforward. There were no tricky questions or overly complicated aspects to the overall process. The interviewers were nice and seemed to be genuinely excited about the company and what they were trying to achieve. I talked to a recruiter, the team lead, and to the individuals on the team.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Facebook (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online in Facebook site and was called for the interview at the same day. It was just a phone call with the person from human resources. Not sure about the proccess, I did not have a chance to express my skills and how I would contribute for the role.

Interview Questions

• The person from HR just asked about mu current posicion, without giving me the chance to tell my experience and how I'd be able to contribute for the role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted online application form and sent in CV. Got an Interview the following week with the program manager. The process went very quick and smoothly. The first email was just 10 questions about my willingness to move to Ireland, visa requirements and how I heard about the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was also referred. After a week or so, I got contacted by a first recruiter to arrange a phone call in the next following days. I specifically made sure to provide with my new phone number as I was moving to another country at this time (the recruiter did answer to the email).

On the day of the interview, the recruiter tried to contact me on the wrong phone number, and we exchange emails at the same time to clarify everything out to make sure the person could contact me on the right number. Eventually, the recruiter decided to reschedule the call the next day to have enough time to chat and I did confirm. The next day, the recruiter just skipped the interview, without prior notice.

I did follow up the next two weeks, no answer. I eventually got an email back from a different recruiter saying that they decided not to move forward with my application. Still a little surprised with how the candidacy was taken care of, did not seem very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

-Head hunted via linkedIn recruiter.
    -Screening phone interview by recruiter
    -Phone interview by general manager of the department
    -3 location interviews on site, and 1 presentation

All in all good experience with a lot of helpful employees. Questions were somehow pretty standard compared to other types of interviews, and you might expect a company like Facebook to be more creative and less rigid.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you deal with churn for your customer   2 Answers

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in May 2016.

Interview

Very smooth process overall and fairly quick. Recruiter wrote me on LinkedIn and we scheduled a first call to talk about my motives and FB as an employer. Scheduled the first interview with a Manager - Series of questions around FB, Workflows and my relevant experience, second part was to play through a typical client consult.

Afterwards was invited to an onsite interview which was 3x30 Minutes and a presentation. I was booked into a very nice hotel, picked up at the airport by a cab and brought back the next day by the same. They took care of everything and even reimburse a good amount of the miscellaneous travel costs, like train tickets or food.

The actual interview was really pleasant and efficient, every manager was excited to meet me and genuinely interested in getting to know me. The interview questions were not very challenging but that always depends on your level of confidence and experience - If you know what you are doing / talking about you will have a good time.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest professional mistake you have done?   Answer Question

Facebook Response

Aug 17, 2016 – Your Friends at Facebook

Thanks for sharing feedback on your interview experience. We're glad to hear that your process was smooth & that our interview team was welcoming. Welcome to Facebook!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

I only got to the phone interview. It consisted of problem solving and situational questions dealing with advertisers. The recruiter asked a lot of compound questions at once. I had to listen carefully. I was told of the career opportunities at Facebook after answering them and to expect a decision in a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond and prioritize emails from clients received at the end of the day with limited time to answer all of them?   Answer Question
    • Why do you choose this position at Facebook?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an advertiser that wasn't receiving what you were trying to tell them?   Answer Question