Facebook Account Manager SMB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Account Manager SMB Interview Questions

Interviews at Facebook

3.3

SMB Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2014.

Interview

Got referred by a friend and was asked for a phone interview within a week. It moved very quick, the HR provided me with a list of links and questions that I should be prepared for.

Interview Questions

• How will you manager 100,000 accounts with 10 people   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume - heard back 8 months later (took on another job in tech in-between)
    3 phone screens.
    1 w/recruiter
    2 w/ppl in the SMB role
    Fly you into Austin and put you up in the nicest hotel and go through a series of in-person interviews (4-5 30 min)
    Had to sign NDA but the interview consisted of knowledge based questions on Facebook for Business marketing/advertising solutions and the manager asked more down-to-earth philosophical questions. Everyone was super cool.

SMB Account Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Facebook in February 2012.

Interview

I started out by doing an informational phone interview, then a second phone interview with a manager. They gave me an at-home research assignment to simulate some of the work done by the SMB team. Afterwards, I got called into the office for a series of interviews over the course of a couple hours. I did a total of four 30 min interviews with members of the SMB account team. Afterwards I got a call a few days later letting me know they made a decision.

Interview Questions

• Who is someone you admire?
      How do you work in a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter for phone screening, 30 mins late, due to Facebook fun day, but there's no documentation of that event on their career page which is weird,But otherwise went ok.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Amherst, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume to a friend who worked at Facebook and they referred me to the office I was interested in working in. I then received an invitation to a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 things off of your resume that most shaped you   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward, and I feel like Facebook is looking for a certain fit, not only in the culture but also the specific role. The recruiting team does a great job at prepping you for the interview.

There was 4 rotations, 30 minutes each, where you met with those in the current role, but also a team lead. For one of the rotations, you are asked to prepare a case study, which they give you 48 hours in advance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to prioritize your time   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Washington, DC) in April 2018.

Interview

A person from HR contacts you for the first round of interview which was done via skype.
    30 minute long- face to face - asks general questions to introduce yourself, go quickly through resume and why you think you are a good fit for the position. Straightforward and no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Run through resume
      2. Why did you apply for this position
      3. How are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Four 45 minute interviews including a one on one case study presentation given to the applicant 48 hours prior. Be prepared to experience a wide range of personalities. HR department is very wishy-washy and will give no indication of your performance either way.

Account Manager SMB Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

Applied online, heard back from recruiter, scheduled a phone screening shortly afterwards. Apparently they already filled all open roles for that position (which I found out by emailing a recruiter in the office of the city I applied for...) Seems like poor planning.

Account Manager SMB Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2018.

Interview

The process was great! They worked around my schedule and I was given alot of notice before the interview to prepare. I had one phone interview, and two 30 minute video conferences back to back.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter emailed me all the potential questions beforehand so there were no surprises, and gave me information on the company and role.   Answer Question