Facebook Account Manager SMB Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Account Manager SMB Interview Questions

Interviews at Facebook

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Four 45 minute interviews including a one on one case study presentation given to the applicant 48 hours prior. Be prepared to experience a wide range of personalities. HR department is very wishy-washy and will give no indication of your performance either way.

Interview Questions

• What have you worked the hardest to achieve?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Account Manager SMB Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

Applied online, heard back from recruiter, scheduled a phone screening shortly afterwards. Apparently they already filled all open roles for that position (which I found out by emailing a recruiter in the office of the city I applied for...) Seems like poor planning.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Facebook?   1 Answer

Account Manager SMB Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

They want to know your personality. Your resume got you the interview, now wow them. You get interviewed by multiple people so be consistent. Make sure your answers match up with the company culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe FB advertising to your grandma?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Washington, DC) in April 2018.

Interview

A person from HR contacts you for the first round of interview which was done via skype.
    30 minute long- face to face - asks general questions to introduce yourself, go quickly through resume and why you think you are a good fit for the position. Straightforward and no trick questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Run through resume
      2. Why did you apply for this position
      3. How are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Account Manager SMB Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2018.

Interview

The process was great! They worked around my schedule and I was given alot of notice before the interview to prepare. I had one phone interview, and two 30 minute video conferences back to back.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter emailed me all the potential questions beforehand so there were no surprises, and gave me information on the company and role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Meet with 3 different interviewers. Two interviewers are Account Managers themselves and one manages a team of Account Managers. You present a case study to the manager (case study provided 48 hrs in advance).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

The process was pleasant as far as the people went. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. However, the process itself was incredibly vague and completely situational. I understand with the ambiguity involved in a sales role, situational questions are paramount. However, that seemed to be the only conversation during the interview. I was asked to complete 3 different surveys to tell them about my experience (how they could improve) and was told they "could not legally give me feedback" after telling me I would not be given an offer after my 4th interview.

Again they're all very nice, but don't seem to value anyone else's time or personal improvement outside of theirs in this process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Amherst, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume to a friend who worked at Facebook and they referred me to the office I was interested in working in. I then received an invitation to a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 things off of your resume that most shaped you   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward, and I feel like Facebook is looking for a certain fit, not only in the culture but also the specific role. The recruiting team does a great job at prepping you for the interview.

There was 4 rotations, 30 minutes each, where you met with those in the current role, but also a team lead. For one of the rotations, you are asked to prepare a case study, which they give you 48 hours in advance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to prioritize your time   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter for phone screening, 30 mins late, due to Facebook fun day, but there's no documentation of that event on their career page which is weird,But otherwise went ok.