Facebook Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Facebook

3.3

Analyst Interview

Interview

A good time, lots of questions, they were nice got back to me fast and i enjoyed speaking with them. they were prompt and seemed interested in my story and my life and my time

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY).

Interview

The worst. Absolutely the worst interview process that I ever encountered. They will suck your blood in the final stage of the interview process AND WONT EVEN SEND YOU THE RESPONSE THAT YOU WERE NOT OFFERED A CONTRACT.
    Really disgusting organisation as a whole.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Round 1: screen call with HR
    Round 2: phone call with manager
    Round 3: in-person with 6 team members
    Round 4: video conference call with 2 key members of departments you will be working with

Interview Questions

• Why Facebook?
      How will you improve our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Facebook (Austin, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

It started with a 30-minute recruiting phone call and was followed by a 30-minute video call with the hiring manager. I was then invited to do on-site interviews with members of the team.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

final interview was very long, had a great experience throughout. everyone was very helpful and friendly. had an easy phone screen and first interviews, maybe because I was scouted by a recruiter. be prepared for the final interview, one on ones with several people from the team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Well coordinated, planned, and scheduled but overly drawn out . A lot of robotic, canned questions and tests that had to be answered exactly how the interviewers wanted even if you had a better way to answer it. Interviews felt hollow and impersonal. Also, none of the people I met with had any idea what my role was or how it would interact with theirs and seemed to have been random employees who were suddenly thrown into the interview mix.

Lastly, from walking around the campus it was immediatly apparent that most employees were recent graduates or H1bs so the odds were stacked against me, being a mid career 30 year old who was expecting a livable wage in that region of the country.

Overall a good experience in that I got a free trip to that part of country. My one regret is not asking for a day or two extra for the trip to explore San Francisco and the surrounding areas.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

I applied online about 3 weeks prior the initial phone interview. It seemed extremely rushed and the interviewer did not have a lot of knowledge of the role. I guess it seemed rushed because she knew I would not be a good fit since I didn't make it to the following round. I was actually surprised they called me as I did not have anyone from the company refer me.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my current role and if I had specific experience like SQL and VBA.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook in September 2018.

Interview

Don't apply here if you are over 35. You will be rejected. I had a phone interview that went really well, then was invited for an in-person with a committee. Almost immediately, when they saw I was not a 20-something, the interview went in weird directions, I was constantly interrupted in the middle of answers, and one person had her head on the table like we were in elementary school. I have a decade of experience for the specific job I was interviewing for but was rejected without being given any feedback. They have hired people with almost no experience for this same position, though those people are the right "cultural fit", i.e. in their 20s. They will see a lawsuit from someone at some point when an employee confirms this. This was a very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you remember a time when you [something that was read from an online article about interview questions]?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in January 2018.

Interview

Very quantitative . There was a lot of material covered. Other than that there is not really any difficulties that one should whom studied for the interview should worry about

Interview Questions

• How many houses exist in San Francisco   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online via Facebook Careers page (I didn't have a referral), then heard from a recruiter within a week after I applied and had a phone screening. Then, I got called to do the on-site interviews, which were 4 back to back interviews. I got the job offer the day after the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you represent Facebook's values in your work and/or personal life?   2 Answers