Facebook Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

3 phone interviews, then 4 30 minute interviews back to back in the Facebook office, then a few days later I was back in for a final interview. My HR contact was absolutely lovely and incredibly helpful.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure/calculate the rate of rehabilitation in Irish prisons.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

It's a tough company to get in. I had to do a recruiter screen, another phone screen with a team member, one in house with 3 team members, and another in house with 2 team members - including the director of the group. Mostly behavior with a few analytical situational questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

initial phone screening, three onsite interviews, 30/40minutes back to back with junior, middle and senior team mates [all very nice, relaxed and interested in you]. two final rounds with senior and global management over skype and phone. entire process from 1st contact with HR and offer took a month, the entire time your recruiter is by your side updating you via phone and email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

wasnt any, they offered me a salary and grade hire than i had stated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was great. I worked with a recruiter who was very responsive over email and even brought me in prior to the interview to meet some of the team. Very professional team and inviting atmosphere. The interview was about 2 hours with one-on-ones with two separate people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

They set up a phone interview so that I could talk with the recruiter. He asked a couple of questions about my experience and how I work on a team. Then he set up an interview with the hiring manager. She ask me a couple of technical questions, how I work on a team, and what was my experience. I got asked to come to campus to have an interview with some of the people on the team and to meet with three managers. They asked me more challenging technical questions that had to do with the job. it helped that I completely understood what is was that I would be doing on the job and to understand the job description 100%. They were very nice and overall the interview went smoothly.

However, they emailed me a week later to schedule time to talk any time during the week. It was confusing because it sounded like it could be a good thing, but then seconds after taking the call they informed me that I didn't get the job because I didn't have enough experience.

Interview Questions

• No job, this was my question: What interview question were you anticipating that we didn't already ask you?   Answer Question
    • Which is better? Having 10 false positives or 80 false positives?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook in June 2014.

Interview

First you need to take the online test. It has 10 questions. 9 of them multiple choice (statistics. excel, set theory,graphic analysis) and 1 of them is a assay writing on a topic. If you pass the test, they call you for a detailed interview.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn. HR sent me an email with the link of some tests. It has time limit and non stop exam. I passed it.
    then HR called me and check my background with me and talked about job details as well.
    Next step was communication with the Hiring Manager. She was kind a hard person but i was well prepared. I passed it as well.

Now I am about the having another interview.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job online and they contacted me 1 month later suggesting time for telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard phone interview question including self-introduction,   Answer Question
    • why this position and why facebook, Also methodology interviewee is comfortable and familiar with.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Facebook in April 2012.

Interview

Began with a 30 minute phone screen, one month later another. Both were great, absolutely friendly throughout. Roughly a month later I was called in for a onsite interview. the process for me is ongoing so I can post more after completion. I'm pretty excited however. It's been fun so far.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your previous experience and how it can translate successfully to the position with facebook.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This was a phone interview, the interviewer is super nice and helpful. She asked me to introduce myself, what I am doing and why I want to join Facebook.