Facebook Analyst Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Facebook Analyst Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was great. I worked with a recruiter who was very responsive over email and even brought me in prior to the interview to meet some of the team. Very professional team and inviting atmosphere. The interview was about 2 hours with one-on-ones with two separate people.

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

They set up a phone interview so that I could talk with the recruiter. He asked a couple of questions about my experience and how I work on a team. Then he set up an interview with the hiring manager. She ask me a couple of technical questions, how I work on a team, and what was my experience. I got asked to come to campus to have an interview with some of the people on the team and to meet with three managers. They asked me more challenging technical questions that had to do with the job. it helped that I completely understood what is was that I would be doing on the job and to understand the job description 100%. They were very nice and overall the interview went smoothly.

However, they emailed me a week later to schedule time to talk any time during the week. It was confusing because it sounded like it could be a good thing, but then seconds after taking the call they informed me that I didn't get the job because I didn't have enough experience.

Interview Questions

• No job, this was my question: What interview question were you anticipating that we didn't already ask you?   Answer Question
    • Which is better? Having 10 false positives or 80 false positives?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This was a phone interview, the interviewer is super nice and helpful. She asked me to introduce myself, what I am doing and why I want to join Facebook.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

It's a tough company to get in. I had to do a recruiter screen, another phone screen with a team member, one in house with 3 team members, and another in house with 2 team members - including the director of the group. Mostly behavior with a few analytical situational questions.