Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Brand Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2011.

The phone interview began with a few typical behavioral questions discussing points on my resume. The interview then switched to a fairly difficult interview about leading Facebook competitors, specific improvement to the site and its apps, as well as the power of the Facebook brand. I was caught a little off-guard at how specific the questions were since this it was only an undergraduate intern position. I didn't find out til halfway through that the interviewer was actually who I would be working with if I decided to work at Facebook and not just a member from HR. I personally did not do well in the interview because I had a running fever and did not do enough homework. If you're interviewing for this position, have specific ideas and marketing strategy laid out and ready to go, as well as a good summary for a few top social media competitors.

Interview Questions

• What are the main strengths of the Facebook brand?   1 Answer
  • Who are some of Facebook's top competitors?   Answer Question