Facebook Business Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Business Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I found out about the position through a referral. The recruiting process consisted of several phone and an onsite interview. About half the interviews were with the business operations team, and the other half were with members of the advertising sales teams I would be working with closely. All the interviews were case questions: the interviewer would present a business problem that they were working on, and we talked through how to think about it and go about solving it. The recruiters were very responsive, usually getting back to me within 24 hours of a voicemail or email. Overall, the interview process was a very positive experience for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you allocate personnel between account management and account acquisition?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Business Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2013.

Interview

Several rounds of interview, all very standard with competency based questioning. Was interviewed by potential team mates which was handy. Got to the final round of interviews (3 in succession) and was very pleased with how they went. Was told that it was the final round, yet after getting a phone call with feedback I was told that actually there was another round afterwards. The global head of the division wanted a video interview from US. I was surprised but went along anyway. Interview was a bit of a disaster and it really came across that she didn't think I was suitable for the role and didn't want me hired, which is why the final-final round came about. Disappointed as I know I had the skills and was a good fit for the company, but no point arguing about it, just felt the process wasn't as transparent as it could have been.

Interview Questions

• What did I think was in my CV that would have made me suitable for a role as an operations analyst?   Answer Question