Facebook Business Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Business Operations Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Campus recruiting, applied online.

3 steps:
1) Phone screen by recruiter - about 30 mins with the usual questions such as "Why Facebook, why this role", review of past experience/projects/research.
2) Phone interview with a manager - about 40 mins, focusing on some product type questions (recommend a new feature on an existing FB product, how would you assess how popular the feature was). Don't recall any statistics/probability questions, or consulting case interview type questions.
3) Onsite interview - about five 30 min interviews back-to-back. Each interview focused on different things: SQL (basic problem, code on whiteboard), product metrics and experiment design (how would you evaluate if a change to a feature was positive), past experience/projects (why did you choose this approach vs. another approach), estimation questions (how would you estimate the number of FB users who will use a new pdt x).

Whole process from start to finish was about 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Compare FB ads to Google Ads
    If you could add a new feature or suggest a new product for Facebook, what would it be and why
    How would you evaluate whether a change to a feature was positive
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me to set up an interview for a Business Operations Associate. I spoke with the hiring manager who basically turned our interview into an informational interview. I felt it was a waste of both our times since I never had a chance to speak about myself.

Interview Questions

• With your finance background, why do you want to work in technology now?   Answer Question