Facebook Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Client Solutions Manager

Create your profile to get personalized information

Facebook Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Facebook

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone with a CMS from New York. A few day later I was invited to headquarters for an in person interview with two employees. Seemed to go well. It was very laid back and casual. A few days later I had another phone interview consisting of two 30 min sessions with two higher ups. They dug further into my resume and asked more in depth questions.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions. Anything listed on my resume, they made sure to point out and asked for a lot of examples.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I had a series of four interviews. I was a contractor at Facebook applying for an internal role so the process is likely a little different than an external candidate.

Interview Questions

• If you were in a position with a CMO and they were really on your case about something that you didn't know the answer to at the time, how would you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The process is extremely professional. From the time the recruiter contacted me until the time an offer was presented it was a very smooth well communicated process. recruiter was very helpful in negotiations and was willing to fight for my interests. Also if you don't get the job the first time and you felt you had a nice repport with the team, keep in contact. It's easier for a company to bring in a pending candidate again that might be a better fit in a different roll than to start over again.

Interview Questions

• A couple case questions designed to see your thought process. Interviewer is never really concerned about a definite answer, they just want to see you work through how you deal with tough questions. Another tough one for me was why you and not 1 of 500k really intelligent people applying for a job at Facebook. It's tough because this is really where you adequately sell yourself or over sell yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very pleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First interview was via phone with a Recruiter in NY. This was a positive experience, she was very nice and knowledgable about the role and process. The in person interview is where it got very odd. I interviewed in person in the Chicago office. I was placed in a tiny, hot room with no windows where I met with 4 different people, 2 via video conference.

Each person drilled me with all soft skills questions and no one really asked me about myself, my experience or anything. Each session with each person had a different "theme" around what questions they were asking me and they all just read off a sheet of paper. No one was very personable at all and no one told me why they like working at Facebook.

The last person that came in gave me a scenario to prep for about 15 minutes and then present to her how I would up-sell the client. She gave me no feedback on what she would do differently or what she would change.

I walked out of the interview feeling very uneasy about the opportunity and the company and didn't have any additional knowledge about the role itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your manager disagreed with an idea you had   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

First I spoke with HR and then moved directly to the in-person interview. The buildings were very confusing to navigate and no one was willing to help direct me. Those that did, gave me the wrong directions and I almost missed my interview. Also, they won’t let you cut through into the building, you have to walk ALL the way around if necessary which takes 30-45min at least! Most of the interviewers were okay but there was one guy that asked a lot of SQL based and conceptual questions, who was extremely rude and did not ask the questions very well. Also, SQL was not a requirement for this position. The next interviewer gave me a case study with only 15min to prepare. I understand they want people to think on the spot but it’s not enough time for the data they provided. There was only 1 interviewer that was really sweet but the rest seemed very condescending. Also, if you don’t get the position, you never hear from them. I don’t understand how companies do that. It was overall a aterrible experience.

Interview Questions

• 1) Have you ever done joins? If so, what type of joins?
      2) What tables do you pull from?
      3) How would you effectively measure offline conversions?
      4) Case study: You have 15min to prep and then tell me how you would set up their future campaign? (With the very little data they provided)
      5) What accounts do you work on?
      6) Have you ever had any conflicts with you peers?
      7) How do you organize or prioritize your tasks?
      8) Do you work directly with clients and sales reps?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Very thorough process through which I learned a lot, including 2 phone screens, onsite batch interviews (4 hours), and final interviews to determine team placement. Hiring process took over 1.5 years (with another job in between). Recruiting committee kept me in the pool and didn’t require batch interviews the second year, but had me go through 3 final round interviews before landing the offer. A mix of technical questions in the first rounds, whereas the final rounds tested more interpersonal skills and vertical-specific knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe a day of work where you felt energized/demotivated.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Facebook for [this brand]? Can you wake up in the morning excited to come in every day for [this brand]?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to push back on a client? Tell me about a time you had to tell a client no?   Answer Question
    • How have you navigated through a tough situation/relationship internally?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very much fit-focused. This included questions about my resume, background, academics, and extracurriculars. Additionally, I was asked why I wanted to work at Facebook and what in particular excited me about the company and role.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Why facebook?   1 Answer

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me immediately after I submitted my resume. It took 2 weeks to get the phone call from Recruiter (as there are holidays etc. and the recruiter seems to be pretty busy). Recruiter was nice enough to refer me to this job post ( I was originally applying for Marketing Science Analyst) and one week after I got a chance for on-site interview, 2 rounds with department head and team head separately.

Interviewers are easy-going and chatty. It lasted for nearly 2 hours - I certainly enjoyed it. However I still haven't got my interview feedback yet after nearly 2 week. I guess it was a No and they are too busy to inform me. Sad :(

Interview Questions

• The interviews were basically behavioral questions like going through resume, motivations, what do you like /don't like about last company and strengths/weaknesses.   2 Answers

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2015.

Interview

First call was to present the job and to know more about my background. Second call was deeper talking about the job and more technical questions. I was then invited into their offices to meet 3 different people. I wasn't accepted because of a lack of experience in a specific market. It was a great experience!

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

The First stage was a phone call with HR. Here I was informed about the role and the next steps of the interview.
    The Second stage was a video conference call with a personel from Facebook. At this stage my marketing skills and knowledge of the local market were questioned.
    The Third stage was an invite to Dublin. Here is were I was asked to prepare and execute a presentation.

Interview Questions

• How I saw the local (Turkish) Market   1 Answer