Find jobs for Client Solutions Manager

Facebook Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 7.1K interviews

Recruiter21%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (United Kingdom)

Interview

1 great phone call with an energetic recruiter. 1 not so great video call with hiring manager. Recruiter was well prepared, knew about my experiences, asked relevant questions, shared the details of the role and the team, later on sent some questions to get prepared for the 2nd call. Hiring manager started the conversation by asking me "You are in X city, right?" whilst I live in Y, the role is in Y and X and Y are in different countries. Not a good start. You would expect a hiring manager to take look at your CV or at least have a clue about the country you live in. Then the camera had a constant long delay from beginning to the end which made the whole conversation very hard and pointless to have the camera on, it was a complete distraction. I raised my concern a few times during the interview, the response was to continue as long as the sound quality was alright. I now regret that I did not request to reschedule the call. In summary, felt disrespected and also sorry for the efforts of the hardworking recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • -
    2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY) in Apr 2020

Interview

After applying online, I received an e-mail from a recruiter to schedule a phone screen. At the time of the phone screen, the recruiter never called so I contacted her. I then received an automated message that said she was sick and out of the office. The next day she responds and we were able to reschedule. After our phone call, she said she will follow up and never did. I followed up multiple times and although my messages were read she never responded. I was a bit surprised because a friend of mine told me the recruiting process at Facebook is the best she's experienced. Unfortunately, I did not receive the same experience.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know how to perform formulas in Excel?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Facebook (Lebanon) in Mar 2020

Interview

After having applied through a friend's referral, a recruiter emailed me to schedule a call. On the call, she informed me that the position has already been filled, and that they don't have any position that matches me at the moment. She said they'll reach out if any opportunity pops up in the future.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Estonia

Application

I interviewed at Facebook (Estonia) in Jan 2020

Interview

I was referred by a colleague for this role in December. First, the HR person kept postponing the call for two months. Then I get an email with some other candidate's name. Since its Facebook, I wait for them to still get back to me. After the initial call, there has been no update on the position with me sending multiple emails.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about your previous experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Hong Kong) in Dec 2019

Interview

I got an email from recruiting manager who is based in Singapore a week after i applied this role on LinkedIn. Had a quick chat regarding my backgrounds and also this role, and thereafter she arranged an online interview with a person who is working closely with the role i applied for. 3 days later, i followed up with the hiring manager on the update and got feedback that the interview went well and they would like to move me to the next round which is onsite interview with 3 people are all at different levels in this department and another online interview. Overall it's very exhausting and all questions onsite are centered around your working experience and quite detailed about the projects i have done. So you need to be very well prepared on your hands-on experience part.

Interview Questions
    • 1. What is your motivation 2. Most difficult client engagement experience 3. Why Facebook 4. Knowledge about ecommerce and digital ad 5. How to prioritize 6. What would you do if the sales target isn't met
    3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in France

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (France) in Sep 2019

Interview

Second time interviewing for Facebook, after an almost successful (and really nice experience) first time that ended with someone else getting picked after the last stage interview. This time around, though, the recruiter cancelled the first interview saying that the position has been put on hold. The next day I find the position to be available and promoted on all social networks. I wrote to the recruiter again to ask for a status on the position - did not hear from her again.

Interview Questions
    1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in May 2019

Interview

The interview focused on my entire journey, since birth to adulthood. I talked about high school ,university, and my job experience. The interviewer decided to focus almost half the interview on why I was fired from my previous job, just because he knew the parties involved. This was highly unorthodox and didn't reflect my true skills and values I can bring to the role.

Interview Questions
    1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Taipei) in May 2019

Interview

I applied online and got email from recruiter in 7 days, arranged for a call in the next 7 days. The call was 30 min, very basic questions (English required), the recruiter was very nice and explained the role very clearly. Also scheduled in the call for the next 1 on 1 on-site interview in Taipei office the next week. On-site interview was about 45 min, included self introduction, behavioral questions, and problem solving questions, mostly in English. The process was not very friendly as I felt the rush from interviewer, also most questions were similar, it's better to prepare as many specific cases as possible. I received thank you letter in 5 days. Replied asking for reason, got a polite reject. Still thankful for this experience and the recruiter was very nice, but not the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Facebook (Shanghai, Shanghai) in Feb 2019

Interview

The arrangement is cool. The interviewers are professional. The process is a little bit tight. The questions are tough but reasonable. In a word, the feeling is great, and people need to prepare well.

Interview Questions
    Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Turkey

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Facebook (Turkey)

Interview

The HR rep was very slow to responses and even ignoring some of the emails and gets back to you after a while. There are a lot of silence between the meetings and the process took too long although I tried to follow up every time. At the end suddenly they closed the job.

Interview Questions
    • What's your biggest accomplishment?
    3 people found this interview helpful