Facebook Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Facebook

3.4

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview with recruiter and hiring manager.

Love the way they arrange for the interview. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. It was a good interview experience though I wasn t accepted

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter via my linkedin account on Monday, and had a phone screening by Thursday.
    I was noticed on the next day for the next process, about 2 weeks later I had a phone screening with the member who is on the same role for 30 minutes.
    Next day, had been noticed for the on-site interview with 4 members, 30 minutes each which was held a week later.
    Next day, had been noticed for the on-site interview with 3 members, 30 minutes each which was held a week later.
    Next day I went to the next process, which was reference check.
    Week later, received an offer.

Interview Questions

• I think it was really ordinary questions.
      Tell me about yourself,Why Facebook,What value I can bring to the team, What I want to do, What is my thought about Pros and Cons of Facebook, etc.

What was more impressive was that the interviewer seemed be more concentrating on knowing what kind of people I am rather than what skill and knowledge I have, which made me really comfortable to accept an offer.   Answer Question

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

I did assessment test and then had another face-to-face interview. the assessment test took around one and half hour. In the 1:1 interview, they asked about resume, knowledge of customer service and your competence in Facebook adverts. need quantitative and communication skills

Interview Questions

• what do you think about facebook adverts and other competitors' adverts?   Answer Question

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted via LinkedIn for that position. Afterwards I had an interview with a Facebook recruiter via phone. Thereafter one more telephone interview with Head of Client Management before I was interviewed from three different managers via video call. Overall the atmosphere was nice and the questions not too hard/quite obvious.

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was smooth but took quite long -around 2 months-. Interviewed with 7 individuals from various levels.
    General digital media knowledge, analytical skills and past experience relevancy questioned and tested.
    Presentation stage was challenging but fun. Experience in a related industry is a strong plus.
    It is good idea to outline what is CSM's responsibilities and why you are a perfect fit.

Interview Questions

• How much is your current company's Facebook media spending, how can you triple it as CSM?   Answer Question
    • What is a CSM's biggest challenge while visiting customer?   1 Answer

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Facebook (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Got contacted from México.
    First it was a phone screen. Then they sent me a confidential agreement. Then interviews started:
    1st: basic questions. Then specific about online advertising. Then, brainteasers. Passed.
    The interviewer here was great! Nice person, made you feel good.
    2nd: personal questions, specific questions about ads online and startegy. Finance questions. Untill here was where i got.
    The interviewer was a bit obnoxious.

Overall the experience was good. Want to give it another shot.

Interview Questions

• What 3 things would you add to Facebook?   1 Answer

Facebook Response

Dec 15, 2016 – Your Friends at Facebook

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're glad to hear that your interview experience was positive. Please stay connected with us through our talent communities! Facebook Careers on facebook.com/facebookcareers/ and on Instagram @facebooklife.

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process took 2.5+ months, the recruiter(s) and people I met with were incredibly nice and supportive throughout the entire process - hands down the best recruiting processes I've experienced. The process can be a little long but still a fantastic overall. I would recommend checking out FB Blueprint to get more knowledgeable about FB's Ad Solutions when interviewing for this role or any ad-related role.

1. After applying I was contacted by a recruiter and an initial phone interview was set up
    2. 30 min phone interview with recruiter, asking mostly behavioral questions while assessing fit for the role
    3. After the interview the recruiter checked in with the hiring manager to confirm whether I could be a good fit
    4. I was called in to the office to have four (4) 30 min interviews back to back with several individuals from FB, including my hiring manager. It was a great way to meet different people in the organization. Each interviewer is tasked with asking different questions and gauging different skills but everyone is looking for fit. Questions ranged from behavioral, to situational but also problem solving questions with regards to measurement.
    5. A 1.5 weeks after I was offered the job and they proceeded with reference checks, contract signing and onboarding.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview:
      - Why Facebook
      - Why the CSM role
      - Tell me about yourself
      - Tell me about a time where you had to work with data and problem solve

In-person Interviews:
      - How would you go about prioritizing when dealing with multiple clients and you have limited time and resources?
      - If your current team had to point out a couple things you could work on, what what they be and would you agree or disagree?
      - What was the best team you've worked on and why?
      - If you were the CEO of your current employer what would be one thing you would change?
      - What is one of the main challenges you face at your job at the moment?   Answer Question

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. 1-week process. Did a phone interview. The talk was very light, I didn't feel like I was interviewed. The recruiter was nice and explained further about the job requirements.
    The job requires relocation and I had to decline unfortunately.

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in September 2015.

Interview

- Contacted by recruiter on LinkedIn
    - Phone Interview with recruiter
    - Video call with hiring manager
    - On-site interviews (x3)

Had a great experience with a really encouraging recruiter team and three positive on-site interviews with a strong focus on role related questions in combination with open questions regarding the future of the Facebook and brands opportunities within the Digital Marketing Landscape. Promoted to re-apply for Facebook in the future.

Interview Questions

• - Why Facebook?
      - Why should a A brand advertise on Facebook?
      - Facebook Video Ads vs YouTube?
      - How would you suggest a marketing strategy for an A Brand for 1 million $?
      - A lot of Role and Platform related questions   2 Answers

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

This was a contract role through Morgan McKinley for 12 months. I would not recommend the process at all I had in total 8 interviews. Morgan McKinley were great to deal with and as transparent as they could be. Facebook has a huge problem with their contractor hiring process, I had a phone screening first with the recruiter, then a further screening with the manager of the team who progressed me to the onsite interviews which was made up of 4 interviews back to back. This was fine I went through the process answered the questions in a proper manner providing specific examples of my work, achievements etc all seemed to go ok. I was then told that I'd be called for the next steps of the process and I though oh great this seemed to go well. I was then told a week later that the job was withdrawn by their finance team but I was considered a strong candidate. I was of course disappointed at this stage. About two weeks later I was contacted by the recruiter that a similar job was available on the same team within RMG and I was shortlisted to be interviewed since I already did the interviews. However they had to follow the same procedures so I again went through the phone screen and 4 onsite back to back interviews, this time after about 3 weeks I was told that I was unsuccessful via the agency, they also explained that it's Facebook's policy to not provide feedback as to why I was not successful. I found this a real insult considering I interviewed 8 times plus two phone screens and not even one bit of feedback. It's very disheartening and I believe not at all what Facebook ethos should be for their recruitment process.