Facebook Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in November 2010.

Interview

In total I had two interviews: one on-campus interview with basic algorithm questions and a phone interview with somewhat more abstract questions.
The interviewers liked their job, but were fairly closed about the actual work people do at Facebook. The hiring process is interesting in that they don't match you with a host until you start your internship.

Interview Questions

• How would you print a large, balanced degree-bound tree in breadth first order, using only O(1) space?   3 Answers
  • Write a script to print all phone numbers in an HTML file.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook in January 2010.

Interview

First round HR interviewed with one simple puzzle and Algorithm questions. Complexity of some sorting algorithms. If the questions are not answered properly, they will ask you to solve a puzzle and send it across.
    The difficult puzzles from the link http://www.facebook.com/careers/puzzles.php
    Meal and buffet questions.

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook in January 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by Facebook after finishing several of their puzzles puzzles. The first round phone screen from HR was non-technical. The second round was from a software engineer. There was one technical coding question, and we shared an online doc to write the code. I didn't do well, and received a rejection letter a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Implement "double sqrt(double x)" in C++.   5 Answers