Facebook Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 2, 2018

2.8

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

They missed 2 scheduled phone interviews. I never had the chance to speak with them. Very unprofessional and unorganized. They didn’t even send an apology email. I guess they have plenty of candidates so they flake on others.

Interview Questions

• They never called me so they didn’t ask any questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was sloppy and unprofessional. She would call at 9 PM and then when I'd make time for her, she wouldn't even have all the information she was supposed to have. She didn't listen to what I was saying and then would contradict herself. When I'd let her know what she told me the day before was the opposite to what she was telling me the next day, she would get agitated and defensive. WORST candidate experience ever.

Interview Questions

• They like asking THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER. They need to sync and plan that better.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

This is a long interview process as you would expect from places like Facebook. I had 2 phone screenings, 1 conference call with 3 different Executive Admins, followed by onsite interviews with 3 different groups. The onsite interviews are a whirlwind. Some of the groups had so many people that I needed to talk to that I only talked to each person for maybe 15 minutes. I would urge anyone interviewing at FB to use caution when answering questions. There were a few times where I feel I was baited into giving a questionable answer.

Interview Questions

• You've been in the industry for awhile. What is the personality of an Exec that you wouldn't want to work for again? As an example, I can tell you that I never want to support a hectic female again. What would be the personality that you want to steer away from? (I gave my description) "I feel like I know her. What was her name?"   1 Answer
    • Everyone has a preferred process for their day. What would be an ideal part of your day that you would prefer stayed constant?   1 Answer
    • We pride ourselves on a great work/home life balance. How much balance would you feel you needed in order to be happy in both places?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Did 3 video conference interviews and on to the next phase of meeting admin and directors of the hiring dept. I still haven't received in offer since I am still moving on to the 2nd phase.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the EA position and one of the admin recruiters e-mailed me shortly after to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic, she asked me about my experience, my pay and why I wanted work at Facebook etc. She told me that the position I applied for was no longer available and she was going to put my resume in the pipeline for other openings. I sent her an e-mail to thank her right after the interview no response, I sent her a follow up e-mail 2 weeks after the phone interview still no word, not even an e-mail saying that "I am not a good fit etc." I have friends who applied for positions and got "no thank you' e-mails from other Facebook recruiting teams. Its very disappointing that the admin recruiting team won't even bother sending you a courtesy e-mail after a phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager(s) during first round. Got invited back for a final round to meet two future peers. The recruiter was amazingly informative throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Comfort/familiarity with Outlook.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

The recruiter got back to me with a standard "thank you, but no thank you, please keep in touch" email.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

The recruiting team is wonderful and are with you through the whole process. I got to the final round interviews (I had 4) and they decided to go with another candidate because the executive had a better connection with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

i was contacted by a recruiter, then immediately scheduled to meet with the team. It was a bit unorganized. I was double booked and I didn't get to finish my interview. However, they were very apologetic and told me that they would get back to me to finish up. The questions were all the same, so I felt as if I was repeating myself. The atmosphere was great, and the people i met with were very nice.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, just your standard: why Facebook, where do you see yourself in 5 years, and why are you looking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online directly to Facebook's website and was contacted within a few days by a recruiter. I did an initial phone interview and then I was set up for a face-to0face interview. My interview consisted of 3 back to back meetings with others that work on the team that I would be joining. I was contacted to come back for a second interview whic consisted of meeting with 5 others in back to back meetings. The reasoning behind so many interviews is that feedback from the interviewers is sent back to headquarters and based on the feedback, the hiring decision is made solely by HR. I enjoyed this type of hiring process because it prevents favoritism. And because everyone works so closely together (no cubicles or offices, everyone works at conference tables equipped with laptops), you really have to have a personlity that meshes well with the group.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to focus in a noisy, busy environment?   2 Answers