Facebook Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the EA position and one of the admin recruiters e-mailed me shortly after to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty basic, she asked me about my experience, my pay and why I wanted work at Facebook etc. She told me that the position I applied for was no longer available and she was going to put my resume in the pipeline for other openings. I sent her an e-mail to thank her right after the interview no response, I sent her a follow up e-mail 2 weeks after the phone interview still no word, not even an e-mail saying that "I am not a good fit etc." I have friends who applied for positions and got "no thank you' e-mails from other Facebook recruiting teams. Its very disappointing that the admin recruiting team won't even bother sending you a courtesy e-mail after a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager(s) during first round. Got invited back for a final round to meet two future peers. The recruiter was amazingly informative throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Comfort/familiarity with Outlook.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

The recruiter got back to me with a standard "thank you, but no thank you, please keep in touch" email.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

The recruiting team is wonderful and are with you through the whole process. I got to the final round interviews (I had 4) and they decided to go with another candidate because the executive had a better connection with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

i was contacted by a recruiter, then immediately scheduled to meet with the team. It was a bit unorganized. I was double booked and I didn't get to finish my interview. However, they were very apologetic and told me that they would get back to me to finish up. The questions were all the same, so I felt as if I was repeating myself. The atmosphere was great, and the people i met with were very nice.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, just your standard: why Facebook, where do you see yourself in 5 years, and why are you looking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Washington, DC).

Interview

I applied online directly to Facebook's website and was contacted within a few days by a recruiter. I did an initial phone interview and then I was set up for a face-to0face interview. My interview consisted of 3 back to back meetings with others that work on the team that I would be joining. I was contacted to come back for a second interview whic consisted of meeting with 5 others in back to back meetings. The reasoning behind so many interviews is that feedback from the interviewers is sent back to headquarters and based on the feedback, the hiring decision is made solely by HR. I enjoyed this type of hiring process because it prevents favoritism. And because everyone works so closely together (no cubicles or offices, everyone works at conference tables equipped with laptops), you really have to have a personlity that meshes well with the group.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to focus in a noisy, busy environment?   2 Answers

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview followed by two back to back face to face interviews on two more occasions. Facebook obviously want to get the opinion on various people both in the team you'd be working for and from the company at large.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself, professionally and personally
      - Have you ever introduced a system to a company that was ultimately adopted by them
      - If your exec was stuck in Paris and needed to get to Milan but their flight was cancelled and their phone was dying what would you do
      1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Facebook in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed twice on the phone for two roles. No feedback was given and no email to say I was unsuccessful. I have applied to roles since then but no one ever gets back to me. For such a big brand this is a shame.

Interview Questions

Facebook Response

Jun 6, 2016 – Your Friends at Facebook

We're sorry to hear about your experience and the lack of follow-up from your recruiter. Every candidate moment matters to us and we'll leverage this feedback to improve our experience.