Facebook Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Facebook

3.1

Intern Interview

Interview

They had a Hackerrank challenge which I thought was difficult since I hadn't learned the concepts yet. Since the program is for freshman and sophomores, I thought I wouldn't need too much experience, so I feel like I went into it unprepared.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

İntern Interview

Interview

it was a very fair process. phone call, interview, second interview. Good communication on both ends. questions were standard fare, not easy but not crazy either. Overall i was a fan

Interview Questions

• exactly what you would expect   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online, and heard back within a month. I did a phone screen and it went well. Facebook's recruiters are one of the best that I have encountered, and while I didn't get the job, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain your past work history,   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

It was my first Round Phone interview. It was a hard question on leetcode. He used some interactive web interface and had the question on it. Asked about time analysis

Interview Questions

• It was a hard question on leetcode   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

This was application for a data science summer internship. I applied online then they sent a few questions on a data science project I had done that I had to answer via email. Then phone interview, then live coding interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in November 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and set up an interview after receiving my answers to a questionnaire. It was a phone screen where I had to code for multiple problems as well as answer some verbal technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Stony Brook, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

The recruiter was very kind and caring. They allow you lot of flexibility and help you throughout the process of online phone interview. However, the question in my case was not from leetcode.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Facebook in October 2019.

Interview

Was reached out to by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. Then an employee reached out on the scheduled day to conduct a technical interview done through an online program.

Interview Questions

• Two programming questions related to dictionaries and data structures   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in September 2019.

Interview

I applied for a production engineering internship. I had one online screen, a phone programming interview, and a phone systems interview. The online screening was a small quiz about basic linux system commands and networking principles. The systems interview was the most difficult, where my interviewer asked me to trace kernel calls in detail, explain file system permissions and architecture, and explain memory space allocation within the kernel.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Washington, DC) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied via friend's referral for an intern position; asked questions on the background and past project experience on resume + two leetcode questions in easy level; overall time 45 mins in the form of an online assessment