Facebook Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Facebook

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and got an email from a recruiter two weeks later. A week later I had a phone screen with an engineer, and a few days after found out I was rejected. Overall, I was really happy with how quickly Facebook went through the process--definitely makes me more interested in wanting to work there!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Ithaca, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied on campus. Get a 45 minutes of on campus interview. Get two coding questions. I wrote code on the whiteboard and self tested it. The interviewer was really nice.

Interview Questions

• merge k sorted array. Need to do it in O(n) time.   4 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Facebook in November 2016.

Interview

Was asked one question over the phone. I applied online. It was hard to understand the interviewers accent. It was a technical interview. The question was that hard and I got it right.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Facebook (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

they call me by the phone, and we have a phone interview for 45mins , I think I am good and all of questions are anwersed, but I failed, I don't know why.

Interview Questions

• clone graph conver bst to linked list   3 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

Overall, the process was executed very well. Facebook flew the candidates down to their headquarters at Menlo Park. There, candidates received a tour of the campus as well as an opportunity to speak with the current employees about the position. The actual interview was very relaxed and had many typical behavioral questions regarding teamwork in addition to problem solving questions in which the candidate provides solutions and ideas to better improve Facebook social media platform or another product.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had a conflict and needed to influence somebody else.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I initially heard from my recruiter a few weeks after submitting my application. She setup a phone interview with one of their engineers. Overall, the question was pretty standard (Leetcode medium) and the interviewer was really responsive and helped to clarify some things. Heard back a couple days later that I was invited on-site to their Menlo Park offices. I flew out there a few weeks later, on their dime. The day consisted of a tour and a lot of information about the program and a 45 minute interview. I signed an NDA and can't say much about it, but the questions were pretty standard. I unfortunately got a bit too nervous and didn't perform as well as I could. I got a phone call from my recruiter the following Monday that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why Facebook?
      Q: Given a list of integers, find all sets of 3 integers that sum to 0   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA).

Interview

University Day, visit the Facebook campus.
    First, check in
    Then wait for the technical interview, which lasted for 45 mins.
    Then the recruiter took us to have the lunch and visit the campus.

Interview Questions

• Ask about my resume, then ask me three algorithm questions.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my school's career fair. About a month later, got an email that I would be going through the interview process. The interview was on my school's campus. It was pretty easy, but I am awful at interviewing so I got flustered. They were really nice about it though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The first portion of the interview process was a phone interview. It was a ridiculous trick coding problem that I think was just to see how I would approach it. My interviewer was incredibly unhelpful and ignored several of my questions. He seemed very distracted, and I could hear crinkling and chewing while I was working, so I'm assuming he was eating while interviewing me. Very unprofessional and unexpected from a company of Facebook's caliber.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Facebook?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and exchanged quite a few emails. Initially I was asked a few behavioral questions through email. Once those questions were answered, the recruiter asked me to schedule the 1st telephonic interview. I was asked just one question which was a real world problem based on Data Structures. The interviewer emphasized on the complexity of the program. It went well but I took a lot of time. Got a reject within 3 days.