Facebook Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Facebook Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Facebook (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in February 2017.

Interview

You make two phone interviews and then they tell you if you have an offer. On each interview they give you one or two problems, one behavioral question and at the end you get to ask the interviewer anything about his experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was based off practical tools & testing proficiency with the Facebook platform; mostly online and some via phone. Lots of feedback & testing both ways, product improvements, enhancements.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Facebook (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in April 2017.

Interview

One of a kind whole new experience. I learned a lot in the process and am focused on having a great at the best place to work in the world!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook in November 2016.

Interview

A skype interview of algorithm questions. The interviewer also described what technology he is using and what role he takes in Facebook. Did not ask questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Dynamic programming: how many ways to sum to the target with given numbers in an array.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

An initial phone interview and two skype interviews, one with the senior engineer in the department and the other with a member of the team. I waited a while in between interviews but not too long. The manager was a bit strict and difficult to open up to, but the other person was really easy to brainstorn with during the interview. They seemed to care more about how I was thinking rather than just what the answer was, and even if I said I didn't know the answer they took that as an opportunity to walk through a problem with me to see how I could reason it out.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experience   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2017.

Interview

Two round phone interviews for the internship. The first one is hard, the second one is quite easy, really depend on interviewers. I passed the first one but fail in the second for some unknown reason;( Don't care that much, luck is as important.

Interview Questions

• Find path in a grid with obstacles from one end to the other   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Facebook.

Interview

It is about 45 mins. 5 mins to introduce myself and why you choose Facebook. Two technique questions are asked during the interview, mainly about data structure and algorithms. Not very hard but tricky.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position online. After about a month someone contact me and fixed me a date for online interview. Then interviewer also contact me to confirm date. But I unable to do my interview on that day then I contact them and postponed it to 4 days forward.
    On time I log into the link they provide me through the interview confirmation mail. Interviewer didn't ask me any personal details like describe your self. As soon as we clear our communication she asked me to start coding. We used Facebook code pad for coding( it's something like hacker rank but not better than hacker rank).
    After I finished coding she asked about my future plans and she allow me to ask any question from her.
    That's it!

Interview Questions

• There is a sequence numbers from 100 to 120, and some of them mark as bugs and some of them mark as nobug. When I travel through the number series when I find first bug print where it appears.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook in February 2017.

Interview

applied, then get a email back set up time issue for an phone interview.
    waited for about two weeks, the entire process take within a month.
    it was nice and quick, their HR is really good and friendly.
    but the interviewer was pretty bad, heavy accent and not very friendly.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, and a coding question. easy i'd say, but did not get offer.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have received an interview after only a second application (2 months after the first one). One talk with recruiter, then another two with software engineeres. They were very nice however asked hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Find a cycle in linked list;   1 Answer