Facebook Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Facebook

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 418 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Very streamlined -- 1 phone interview; 1 on-site. Phone interview was 45 minutes and on-site was just 1 interview. Recruiters were quick to follow up and were always there along the way.

Interview Questions
  • one string and one graph
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Two virtual interviews: Both interviews were over zoom with a shared text editor that lasted 45 minutes. Short introductions about who I was (maybe 2 minutes). Then spent 40 minutes going through 2 different medium level algorithmic questions. Went through my solution and discussed possible improvements. Heard from the recruiter shortly after each interview

Interview Questions
  • One question they asked me was how to find out if a list was a cycle in O(n) time
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Recruiter reached out to set up interview. Coding interview with Leetcode medium question on graphs over phone call. One interviewer. Duration was 45 minutes. If cleared, follow up interview would have also been a coding round.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de México
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Ciudad de México) in Oct 2020

Interview

El dichoso proceso de entrevista por el cual se tuvo que pasar fue un tanto extenso. Para empezar se tiene que registrar en la pagina de facebook para agendar una cita con el entrevistador, pasando esto se agendo la entrevista y se tuvo el dia previsto. Durante la entrevista preguntaron 2 problemas de programacion, por motivos de la empresa no se me es permitido decir mas informacion.

Interview Questions
  • Preguntas de codigo , resolver problemas de programacion
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Facebook (United States) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied with a referral. Received a hello from Facebook email in two weeks, was asked to complete a coding assessment, and schedule an interview. OA takes 70 minutes and the interview takes 45 minutes. We get to have 7 days to choose when to take OA, and the interview must happen after the oa

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Raleigh, NC) in Oct 2020

Interview

2 coding questions in 40 minutes. The first one is slightly easier than the second one. No introduction at the beginning. After coding, there is a chance to ask the interviewer some questions.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (San Jose, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

Asked me questions regarding my current role and work experience. Coding interview format is to solve two questions within 45 minutes. Another with binary trees, string, stack, and list on the whiteboard. System design interview. Behavioral Interview.

Interview Questions
  • Design a completely hypothetical scenario; say, create a system to store logs of three servers situated far apart.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Oct 2020

Interview

Email question to answer about my background to HR afterwards two technical interviews - did one so far and passed it waiting to my next one which will take place soon - both interviews on zoom due to the covid

Interview Questions
  • Given array of integers like sorted arrays for example: [6,7,8,3,4,5,1,2,10,11] need to return sorted array in place (efficient is important)
  • tell me about a project u did in school
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. The interviewer calls you on phone and you will share screens and do code challenge questions. There are two questions, about mid level difficulty.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Had a phone interview and the interviewer showed up late. There was also a language barrier and they were not able to communicate the question properly to me. They also seemed disinterested and would be absent when I asked clarifying questions.

Interview Questions
  • Classic leetcode question with difficulty of medium
Viewing 1 - 10 of 418