Facebook Market Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 74 of over 7.5K interviews

Applied online37%
Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

Facebook

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook

Interview

The interview was quite friendly. The FB staff makes you feel empowered to give you confidence and convey your ideas effectively. The key is to be yourself and leave fear behind

Interview Questions
  • What market specialist do? key responsibilities, why are you interested?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and then the recruiter called me, after having a nice conversation with her I was asked to answer the question that what do I want to change about FB or the world within 48 hours in my mother tongue. after 3 days she contacted me and said that I passed that part. Then after a week she helped me to be prepared for my next interview. I was interviewed with one employee and he asked me several questions: structural / behavioral Qs. I passed that interview and I am waiting for my final round

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Facebook

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Facebook

Interview

First they will send you an email to book a date for phone interview, HR might be from other counties, then call you on time. Just be well prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

It was I believe 7 stages or 5. First call with recruiter, then next with a team member followed by 3 back to back interviews all in one day. It was hectic and exhausting but all in all it was alright.

Interview Questions
  • All questions here on glassdoor plus more. The technical interview was challenging

Facebook

Application

I interviewed at Facebook

Interview

It was very professional in general. But I would be more happy if I could learn the result earlier. I really liked the idea of donating a charity in exchange of filling an evaluation of interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Normal questions, I can not remember.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Facebook (Birmingham, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview process was a normal discussion format trying to understand the role and your suitability with the recruiter. Further, they would connect me to an employee/ hiring manager in about a week's time.

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the trending issues in the community

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was so smooth I really enjoyed it. The only issue I had that the last day of interviews I had 3 of them without a break which was a bit tiring but over all it was a really pleasant experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had a phone call with a recruiter then an online video interview where you record your answers. First call was about 20 minutes, the online interview took like 30-35 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What does a Marketing Specialist do and why is it important?

Facebook

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook

Interview

The first interview is with the HR officer. The second stage is a written part where you have to elaborate an answer to a question (e.g. what would you change in FB). Then you have an interview with the team managers (one or more interviews) and if you pass you are invited to a personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was based on the FB ethical codex and policy and you are asked to mention some specific examples that may occur in your country for which you are interviewing. You are asked general interview questions such as your motivation, and whether you are aware of the hardships of this job (screening and validating violent content for example) and whether you would be able to do it.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Dublin) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very efficient and pleasant process, four phases but goes relatively fast. Everyone involved was extremely helpful and nice thought the interviews. Except that they do not provide much feedback at the final stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Interviews