Facebook Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 199 of over 7.1K interviews

Applied online20%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Structured interview as described by many others here. Really not much to add from what people have already described before. Boring phone call interview with people from the field. Read other reviews for more details.

Interview Questions
  • Pick a product, how would you improve it?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Standard Product Sense and Execution Questions, which you can find basically anywhere. This is a standardized test regardless of ability as a product manager. Words words words words words words words

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Standard phone screen with HR employee followed by 90 minute interview with team members split into two sections focused on strategy and execution. Both focused on FB specific hypothetical scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would build a FB product in the healthcare space.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

HR Call > Video Call with Team Member (45 Min) > Full Loop with 1 Manager & 2 Team Members (2 Hours) The HR call was very straightforward, mostly general questions around experience and motivation (e.g Why Facebook?). The second interview was an extension of the first call, plus a handful of behavioral, ending with a case study. The final loop interview was a combination of all three topics: motivation, behavioral/case, project management experience. The entire process took ~1 month. Recruiters are very quick with giving updates. I heard updates from the recruiter 0-3 days after each step. Scheduling the last loop took some time. Ending up declining the offer since the compensation was not up to par with what I was looking at the time.

Interview Questions
  • Why Facebook? Why this role? Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a coworker?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

I had 2 interviews. The first one was a metrics focused one and the next was product design. The first interviewer showed up 15 minutes late and did not acknowledge that at all while being a little short. The second interviewer was amazing and had an awesome enthusiasm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Screening call with recruiter which was done via phone after a friend referred me. It was very straightforward and i wasnt a good fit for that role and team.I was more interested in another team and he took my details to chat further and refer me other recruiters.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Facebook (Singapore)

Interview

Very structured, they give you a lot of prep materials. There’s also a lot of references online to help you. They do product sense and execution interviews. And then I did a follow up execution interview. Very predictable, just needs a lot of practice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Average Process - Applied using a referral, got a call from the recruiter. Then she assigned me an interviewer who showed up late to the call and had poor internet connectivity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spain

Application

I interviewed at Facebook (Spain)

Interview

it was a 3 week process, including 4 interviews in total (one with hr). the 3rd round included one case study to solve which was quite difficult. last interview with head of department

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Case interview. First round with design and execution. Second round with design, execution and leadership. HR was very communicative. Sent me all the details and kept in touch with me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 199 Interviews