Facebook Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Facebook

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 39 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

My recruiter was professional and prepped me well. Though I did not receive an offer (understandable as I did not have as much experience), I still had a pleasant process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a program you managed from from kick off through execution.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

A phone screening with a recruiter, followed by a short fit. Interview with hiring manager, followed by a series of 5-6 interviews, each with a specific skills focus ie technical skills, partnerships, program management, design, behavioral fit. Each interview was about 45 minutes long. Interviews were spread over two days.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me of a time you dealt with a conflict at work.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA)

Interview

Typical interview questions, short and mostly about strengths/weaknesses. Wanted to know about previous work and how shifting you a tech company would feel from a non-profit space. Relatively easy. Also asked about my ability to motivate others.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weakness?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter and then a panel interview. The questions were not overly difficult. I thought I did well but I never heard from the recruiter. I emailed asking for an update and still didn't hear back. Disappointing over all.

Interview Questions
  • -specific subject matter questions based on the role I applied for -tell me what others would say about you
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Screening phone call with technical/functional questions and detailed questions about the role's job description and behavioral questions about situations related to the role. Also includes a test (writing skills assessment)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me of a problem you faced when going from strategy to implementation
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY) in Jul 2020

Interview

My interview experience at Facebook was overwhelmingly positive. The process took about 4 weeks from start to offer. 1st round: phone screen with recruiter 2nd round: video screen with hiring manager 3rd round: 4 back-to-back interviews over video conference with my hiring manager, his manager, my peer, and a cross-functional partner The interview process went very quickly because I had another offer that I was able to leverage for speed. My recruiter was awesome - she responded promptly to each of my emails and also sent me a 7 page deck to help prep me for my interviews. I have never seen something like this before and greatly appreciated that my interviewers were not trying to trick me but rather wanted to get a good sense for my experience. A helpful tip that a friend & current FB employee told me - FB really values candidates who embody their values, so I read through the company's values and made sure to weave them in when talking about my experience. I could tell this really resonated with my interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Provide examples of: Agile problem solving: Learning agility, providing solutions to complex problems, decision making, and persistence Project management: Ruthless prioritization, communication, and support orientation Cross-functional partnership: Cross-functional collaboration, conflict resolution, influencing
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY)

Interview

Pretty standard process. Recruiter could have explained expectations better. Most interviewers were on time so no complains there. The company seems to have a certain preference for out-of-state candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Failure and what you learned from it
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Facebook (United States)

Interview

Quick and straightforward. Was contacted by a recruiter, had a phone screening interview and then a 1:1 with a leadership team member. The phone call with a recruiter was more to inform me about the position and then also to verify that my experience was relevant to the position. In both interviews I was given the opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritize tasks What is a situation where you have failed
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Facebook (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview process was supposed to have between 3 and 5 stages. I completed the first three stages. Stage 1 - Phone screen with recruiter. Stage 2 - written assignment drafting team communication. Stage 3 - deep dive presentation.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to develop a 20 minute deep dive presentation on a particular project. I was asked to give the presentation over Blue Jeans video conferencing app. I was given less then 1 day to prepare the presentation. They then pretended that they had not received the presentation file to see how I would respond.
Anonymous Employee in London, England
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Common interview structure: -Call with recruiter -Call with hiring manager - On-site with a business case and 4 more future team members and colleagues The recruiting team was very professional and always available

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a part of Facebook?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39