Facebook Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 7.5K interviews

Applied online22%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Facebook

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Facebook

Interview

brief and hard to read. You try to give the best answer but knowing that you're being reviewed to see if you are a good fit for a team is hard.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember but they were asking about skills
    2 Answers

Facebook

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview. Set up some time with the Recruiter (R4R), and never heard back from them. Emailed them twice after our scheduled time as well as a few days later, and then received an automated "We're sorry, you have not been selected for..." 3 weeks later. Really bottom tier candidate experience for such a highly sought-after tech company.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Telephone and VC. I was contacted for a role in London, had two calls and then a VC. I was told that the feedback was positive and would be invited back for a face to face interview. Then it just went silent, the recruiter didn’t come back to me and I also chased to no avail with zero communication. A very poor experience from the internal recruitment team.

Interview Questions
  • The usual why Facebook and why do you want to work here etc
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2020

Interview

I had 1st a 30 minutes video call with the manager of the team going through my experience and CV. 2nd step was 3 interviews onsite that lasted 2,5 hours, I met with my future co-workers and manager. Asking mainly behavioural questions and asking for proper examples.

Interview Questions
  • They asked behavioural questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Facebook (London, England, England)

Interview

Initial 30min screening call. Nothing out of the ordinary but your typical impersonal chat that’s far better in person. Like a few places these seem like a tick box approach and buzzword bingo. Most questions were fairly open ended and not really very engaging. Little description of the role was given and confused further by being told I could go for one of two jobs that sounded exactly like one another. I’ve now waited one and a half weeks for a follow up of any sort even after dropping 2 emails to the interviewer. Poor experience and wouldn’t apply again or continue if they chose to follow up down the line.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Facebook

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Facebook in Feb 2020

Interview

I was reached out by a Sourcer for a Recruiter opportunity they have in the LA area. I had a really great conversation with the Sourcer about the role and the groups it would have impact on. At the end of the conversation, the Sourcer stated she wanted to set me up with video interviews with the different business units for the role. I was truly excited about this opportunity. I submitted my application online with my resume and followed up with the Sourcer a couple times to get an update on the interviews but I have not heard back. I'm totally disappointed by the lack of follow up as I would expect either a Sourcer or Recruiter to let me know if I'm moving forward or no longer being considered for the role. I'm a Recruiter and I always make sure to let a candidate know if they are moving forward in the process or no longer being considered.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your recruiting strategy experience.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Facebook (Singapore)

Interview

Received a call from an agency (Xpand) for a contract role. Was told that my background seemed like a good fit and that my profile would be shared with the team. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background, current situation, availability, salary.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied for the role via a posting online. The initial part of the process was a little slow and it seemed to take forever to reach a face to face interview. I must admit the prep the recruiter at Facebook gave me was great and much appreciated. My interview was four hours in total (Very overwhelming and tiring) The sourcing part of the interview, the recruiter seemed bored and was rather unprofessional in his approach. Finally, awaiting a decision was relatively quick (Around 4 days in total) The recruiter emailed me to schedule a call, now in all my years in the game you never schedule a call to decline someone, rather an offer. Was really deflated by this approach and during my decline call he mentioned he couldn't go into detail about my feedback. Overall quite disappointing and happy to accept I wasn't the strongest candidate, but I feel a human/personable approach wouldn't have hurt.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Facebook (London, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

I was referred internally multiple times. Again and again EMEA R2R would get in touch, describe the next step, promise to arrange an interview and then disappear. Why get in touch in the first place? How did you even get a job at Facebook with candidate management like that?

Interview Questions
  • Ironically - please tell me how you manage candidates when you have multiple priorities?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Facebook (Bellevue, WA) in May 2019

Interview

Phone interview - the lady was really nice but after talking through the role, we both decided it wqould be a step vback for me and not what I wanted to do.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews