Facebook Sales Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (New York, NY).

Interview

After applying through a friend that worked there, they called me within a couple of days. I had 2 phone interviews - one was with the recruiter and the other was with the hiring manager. I was told by the recruiter that I made it to the next phase, which I thought was a bit odd since I didn't think it went well since the hiring manager asked nothing about my technical skills or background and only asked silly, cliche questions one can expect to get from a tech company. I was asked to complete a case study but the recruiter later called to tell me that they decided to move in another direction. Overall I thought the recruiter was really nice and professional throughout the process, however I got the impression that there was already a decision made about my candidacy before even speaking to them.

Interview Questions

• Why Facebook? How many happy birthday posts do you think Facebook gets in one day?   1 Answer