Facebook User Operations Analyst Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Facebook User Operations Analyst Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online through Facebook page, and they contacted me right immediately like on that day which was scary for me. I guess they embody truly the culture of moving fast. I got an e-mail with to complete some online test with 13 questions and they were on:
13 questions:
9 Analytical Multiple Choice Questions – focusing on sets, trend analysis, calculus, stats, etc.
1 open ended basic SQL question.
1 open ended normalization question.
1 Multiple Choice English language comprehension question.
1 open ended language question (this part should be 200 – 300 words).
The entire online assessment test was conducted through hackerrank.com and it was for 90 min.
Personally I did not go and complete the Quiz within couple of day. I did take my time to prepare and I was right. It is a difficult test. I did use apps like the impossible interview and the aptitude interview from iTunes app store to prepare. They were a help.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult or unexpected thing was that they contact you right immediately leaving you no time to prepare, so before you apply take you're time to prepare and they apply. other than that this question was pretty difficult:

An analyst at Facebook is conducting a satisfaction survey sampling from a list of 10,000 new users. The list includes 2,500 French users, 2,500 German users, 2,500 Italian users, and 2,500 Portuguese users. The analyst select a sample of 400 users, by randomly sampling 100 users of each country. is this an example of a simple random sample?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was a contract, there where no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Facebook

Analyst, User Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

started with an initial phone screen, followed by a phone interview consisting of behavioral questions, then an onsite with 5 1:1 interviews, each taking 20-30 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Referred by a friend. Contacted by a recruiter via email shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Rating your experience on 1-10 scale.

Which Facebook applications do you use?   Answer Question

Job was too technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Facebook (Menlo Park, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

3 online questions - easy
    phone interview - easy
    another phone interview -easy
    on site interview - met 4 people in 2 hours - easy to hard....

it's fun after all.