FacilitySource Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at FacilitySource

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FacilitySource

Found 22 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Dallas, TX) in Jul 2019

Interview

30 minute phone screen with introduction to the company, introduction to the position and what the position entails, approximate length of time the process would take, the a series of technical questions that applied to the position.

Interview Questions
  • Example of working on high volume solution
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH) in Dec 2018

Interview

After completing the phone screen, I was invited to interview with the Director of Service Delivery, and another Program Manager. The interview went very well, and I got a call from the recruiter stating that they loved me and that an offer was pending. It was dependent on the launch date authorized by the new client. I kept in touch with the recruiter on a regular basis and even reached out to the Director of Service Delivery (who along with the Program Manager enthusiastically provided their phone numbers and extensions during the interview in case I had any questions) when I could not reach the recruiter. I got a phone call from the recruiter stating that I should contact the recruiter exclusively because "that's the way we do it here." Each time I got an answer, it was that the offer was pending the launch date. Last week, I sent an email to the recruiter asking about the status and they replied, "Thank you for your follow-up! We are making some changes to the role and taking this in a different direction, so for now it’s indefinitely on hold. Hope you have a great weekend!" I wonder when this was going to be communicated to me? Even this response does not state that I am no longer in the running for this position. I am confused and disappointed in communication around this situation. I am a professional and can absorb rejection and move on, but this unorthodox way of handling the selection process for this opportunity is like nothing I have experienced before.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Phoenix, AZ) in Feb 2018

Interview

Interview was a discussion on your background and technical expertise. After they set up a test for you to take that would help them determine how well you understand Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups etc...)

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH)

Interview

It was quick. Applied in person, got a call for interview. Went a few days later. Interviewed , very easy. Got a call about a week later to start training. That whole process was easy

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH) in Dec 2017

Interview

I applied online through CareerBuilder which forwarded me to a long online app @FS' web site. Impressively rare, though was the app populated almost fully and accurately when I uploaded my resume. About a week later, one of their inside recruiters emailed me to set up a telephone interview. She sounded young, enthusiastic and polite on the telephone, really liked my resume and in short order stated that I'm the exact kind of person that they were searching for. However, apparently she didn't bother to read that I lived a bit over an hour away from Columbus, for not until she wasted 30 minutes of my time did she reveal that they didn't provide relocation expenses nor even gas/lunch money for the interview! Thus the lead was dead.

Interview Questions
  • Can you drive over for a face-face interview in a week or 2?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource (New York, NY)

Interview

Was referred internally by current employee. Recruiter promptly scheduled a phone interview. Upon scheduled time, recruiter was a "no show". When called, recruiter said there was an issue with their calendar. Did interview and stated I was a fit for several positions and would be eager to get back with me to schedule an onsite interview. Week went by, Never heard back and upon inquiring the status via email, NO RESPONSE. While it's understandable if something changed, why not have the professional courtesy to at least tell a candidate that when they inquire. If that's how they operate, I guess I dodged a bullet. Unprofessional and discourteous.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH) in Mar 2017

Interview

The process was somewhat confusing. I was interviewed 3 times by 3 people. Each indicated that they were recommending me for hire but then after numerous follow up calls I eventually took a position with another company. They essentially ghosted me and left me hanging.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to leave your current employer
Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH) in Mar 2017

Interview

3 total interviews. Very casual. Conversational. They were very upfront making sure that it was a good fit for both parties before having a 2nd and 3rd interview. Met with entire department, was very lengthy and slow process.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Phoenix, AZ) in Nov 2016

Interview

HR recruiter very unprofessional. Sets an interview time and than is not available. Set another time as same issue. Recruiter had many excuses, had a meeting come up, not in the office, with continued rescheduling. Never got back to me very unprofessional

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Carrollton, TX) in Aug 2016

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview at the Dallas location. The in person interview was followed up by a phone interview with a director and then an in person interview with he actual client that would be supported. After this it sounded like I was going to get an offer but then nothing ever happened. Followed up several times but no offers. The interview process was very extensive and a bit over the top for the position.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22