FacilitySource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.0

Sales/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource (New York, NY).

Interview

Was referred internally by current employee. Recruiter promptly scheduled a phone interview. Upon scheduled time, recruiter was a "no show". When called, recruiter said there was an issue with their calendar. Did interview and stated I was a fit for several positions and would be eager to get back with me to schedule an onsite interview.
    Week went by, Never heard back and upon inquiring the status via email, NO RESPONSE.
    While it's understandable if something changed, why not have the professional courtesy to at least tell a candidate that when they inquire. If that's how they operate, I guess I dodged a bullet. Unprofessional and discourteous.

Interview Questions

FacilitySource Response

Mar 24, 2017

Sorry to hear about your experience with FacilitySource and our interview process. We pride ourselves on a high sense of urgency and responding to all inquiries about opportunities at... More

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

3 total interviews. Very casual. Conversational. They were very upfront making sure that it was a good fit for both parties before having a 2nd and 3rd interview. Met with entire department, was very lengthy and slow process.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter very unprofessional. Sets an interview time and than is not available. Set another time as same issue. Recruiter had many excuses, had a meeting come up, not in the office, with continued rescheduling. Never got back to me very unprofessional

FacilitySource Response

Jan 4, 2017

We appreciate the feedback on our interview process and will take this seriously. The Recruiting team takes pride in following up with candidates and showing a sense of urgency. In this case, we... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Carrollton, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview at the Dallas location. The in person interview was followed up by a phone interview with a director and then an in person interview with he actual client that would be supported. After this it sounded like I was going to get an offer but then nothing ever happened. Followed up several times but no offers. The interview process was very extensive and a bit over the top for the position.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource.

Interview

Sat in a conference room with two potential bosses. They asked questions relating to the industry and allowed me the freedom to sell myself to them. Was a fairly easy interview.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource.

Interview

Seemless interview process. The Hiring Manager was very thorough and kept me informed along the way. The process didn't drag on- it was very timely. I met with the Hiring Manager and then the Vp of HR through a Skype session.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

Why are you looking to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offered me more than what I was making at my last employer.

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH).

Interview

One on one interview, one person interviewing did not even know the job or what was required or the skill set needed they grab able body's just to staff.
    Job title misleading.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

The open interview process was easy. They have open interviews each Wednesday from 3-5. You first take a typing test and must type at least 30 wpm. If you pass typing you are then given a spelling test and if you are successful you will then be able to meet with a recruiter who will interview you right on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called less than 24 hours after applying on line and offered an interview. I interviewed one day and received my offer the next. Everyone I encountered was professional and friendly. I could tell it would be a great place to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FacilitySource (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who walked me through the position. It was very hard to find information online about either the position or the company and they could have done a better job of explaining it beforehand. There was a brief phone interview followed by an analytic test (excel, pivot tables, etc.) and then we scheduled an in person interview. I interviewed with two different people I was told would be my bosses should I get the position. Nothing too difficult personality wise, but they were very interested in determining my skill level with excel, sequel, and other database management systems. Overall a highly professional process but more information could have been helpful.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe some opportunities or ways you might improve?   Answer Question