FactSet Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

written test on finance and aptitude and the qualified candidates will be called for the technical interview which is a bit tough, then the next round is hr+technical round, they looked at the confidence levels of the candidates and the communication skills

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

There were around 15 people sitting around asking various questions. Not sure how many of them are relevant to be in the panel. Some them don't even know why they were called to be part of panel

Interview Questions

• How many people might be there in a shopping mall (Inorbit) on a friday evening, what is the best way to count the people   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

It was Telephonic discussion about project and roles and responsibilities.

I was called for F2F. Conducted technical interview by Hyderabad associates and next two rounds on same day with onsite team. It was video conference and most of the questions are related to behavioral and situational based.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

One quantitative test, one presentation round followed by interview. Test consisted of GK, logical reasoning, financial terms and products. Presentation topic was "Describe events were you demonstrated leadership in skills in your life".

Interview Questions

• How and when in your life you have demonstrated leadership skills?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Utter unprofessional by all means. The HR seems to care to call only before the interview being scheduled. Once you attend the interview (taking all the pain of permission from work) they never get back with an update. Moreover, I was notified beforehand that after the first round of interview, which happens to be technical you're subjected to leave. This was notified the moment I arrived in their office located in Divyasree tech park. I don't understand the motive behind, it happens to be wasting the candidates time and resource.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the Business Process that happens in your current company?   1 Answer