FactSet Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Database Administrator Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds.technical phone round(30minutes), HR telephonic(30minutes), In-person interview (Around 2 hours). Was little nervous for telephonic rounds but had a pleasant experience for OnSite experience. I was taken straight to conference room with a team member and a lead on phone call.

Interview Questions

• Telephonic Round
    What are types of recovery in sql server
    What kind of backup plan will you suggest for a data warehouse environment.
    What kind of experience you have with Business Intelligence
    How do you apply and validate patches and service packs

HR Telephonic:
    How did you hear about us
    Do you know what FactSet does
    What was your experience working in a team
    Have you ever worked with Remote teams
    why you are looking for a new job
    What is your experience in your current job

In Person Interview :

On site interview mostly was like a discussion and they were trying to relate if my experience can add a value to their problems they are dealing currently.Few questions like how do i validate data for duplicates, experience in documenting processes, oracle to sql server migration,BI Tools etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Poughkeepsie, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a telephonic interview and this is my first interview on DBA, it didn't go well

Interview Questions

• I don't say difficult but I didn't had experience on that.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

applied through college recruiting. interviewed 1:1 with a recruiter on campus then was invited to NYC for formal interview. met with 3 other people. there was a group of us interviewing that day from the same school. asked mostly behavioral questions about past experiences. overall smooth interview.