FactSet Global Client Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Global Client Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at FactSet

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a longer process due to individual circumstances. I interviewed with multiple offices but all interviews were generally laid back and conversational. Be sure to be able to answer why you want to work with factset and demonstrate you have a clear understanding of what a consultant or whatever the role you're applying for does and operates with regard to clients. Questions are all behavioral so remember STAR and you'll be good. Be yourself and be passionate and it will show in your interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why factset? Give me two strengths and two weaknesses. Tell me something that frustrates you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FactSet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Norwalk, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Long interview with many different parts that looks at each candidate in depth. There is a group exercise, four individual interviews, and written quizzes. It is a long day but they look to find the best person for the job

Interview Questions

• We were asked to perform a teaching portion and teach a skill   Answer Question

Global Client Solutions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet in October 2017.

Interview

Skye Interview- Very typical. The interviewer seemed distracted and was taking many notes and had headphones in. Early lifted head up- I felt like she was not listening to my answers.

Interview Questions

• How do I stay up to date on news events   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Introductory phone interview followed by IQ online Test. Learned a couple weeks later that would be brought in for superday . Rotational interview with a presentation and group project. Guidelines for presentation were sent out prior to arrival on site. Ended with a lunch with two non-manager employees. Good experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with the financial markets?   1 Answer