FactSet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2014.

Interview

It was thorough and straight to the point. There was an initial HR Interview then two subsequent interviews with the team manager and the hiring manager. It all happened in a span of one week.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, skills   1 Answer

Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Started with math and Finance test following a video Interview then an invitation to the assessment centre. The Assessment centre had 4 stages. 1) Use of Factset terminal after watching a 20min demo 2)Excel exercise 3) Team presentation 4) Micro Teach

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

The whole process was very quick and professional. HR Rep handled the whole process and it only took about a month from the email to offer package. Submitted application online. Was contacted for phone interview. Then got flown out for onsite interview.

SDE1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was of 3 round ,First two were technicals ,3rd was the hr round.Technical round was pretty easy .DS ALOGO,OOPS,LINKED LIST was asked also some ubuntu related questions was asked to me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was ppt followed by pen and paper test. In ppt, they told us about the company.The first round was a written round followed by 2 technical rounds and finally an hr round. The written round was pen & paper based and questions on SQL,datastructures, some coding and output were asked. Over-all one can clear it if he has sound basic knowledge.

Interview Questions

• In first-round SQL queries were asked based on some random table. Also, a puzzle was asked.   Answer Question
    • They asked about project making all the classes its object and functionality, basically, our oops knowledge was checked in the second round.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

the interview process consists of written test which includes english- passages and correct sentences and data sufficiency questions 1 hr time 30 questions and a paragraph writing 3 topics were given and you have to write in any one of the topic a paragraph after your 1 hr written test

Interview Questions

• i applied online u will get call letter for attending written test in your mail after clearing written test interview process starts basic questions from resume ? will you work in rotational shift ? like that could not convert the interview hr are very friendly and will make you comfortable just answer with confidence and u can make it through   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a simple phone screen to talk a bit about my resume, statically typed vs dynamically typed languages, internal implementation of a HashMap. It lasted for about 40-45 mins. I was contacted within 3 days for an onsite. I had 5 rounds during my onsite. Initially there is a demo of the product by one of the managers after which was my algorithm round.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to find the least common ancestor of a binary tree. Later I had to reverse a linked list in two different approaches. My second round was to design the game of chess. It was time for lunch after these rounds . Post lunch was a debugging round where I was given 2-3 pages of code and was asked to review in ten mins. The had basic checked missing, redundant code lines , etc. All of the rounds were with 2 engineers and we get a few mins to discuss about their projects and everyday work life at the end of the round. They were generally helpful. My last round was with the AD and it was mostly on my resume and previous projects. I was asked to draw and explain them. The HR is very helpful and responsive .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

interview process is of 3 rounds: written, technical and hr..
    in written test, numerical ability, finance & accountancy questions were asked, in technical round, they asked about financial services, instruments etc..

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

written, Tech 1 and Tech 2 .......................................................................................................................................

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

aptitude test was very easy i have cleared it,next JAM session they gave me simple topic and i cleared it,Third round was face to face interview the interviewer was so funny he is asking silly questions and laughing dramatically i didnt responded to his sarcastic smile..