FactSet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FactSet Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

Client Solutions Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FactSet in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through university career services and got an interview invitation pretty soon afterward. It was a 30-minute one-on-one interview with an HR on campus. The interview was all about resume scan and behavioral questions, nothing technical.

Global Client Solutions Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

First round over the phone, pretty simple 30 minutes. After passing this round, you are flown to your office of choice. There you will have a product demo, 4 interviews, and a group exercise. The 4 interviews all have a different activity and then behavioral questions as well.

Still have not heard back after 5 days.

Interview Questions

• What did FactSet close at?
      Tell me about a stock you have a love hate relationship with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FactSet (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted Resume in GHC. After a week, I have arranged a phone interview with a software engineer. The interview went well. I have been asked two technical question. One is FizzBuzz and another is max stack.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to print Fizz Buzz   Answer Question
    • Implement stack functions and add one more function that can find the maxima in stack.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

The whole process went on 45 minutes. However, unlike the other interview, it took like 43 minutes to ask me details about projects on my resume. And only 2 minutes for me to resolve a programming question.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

The whole process was very quick and professional. HR Rep handled the whole process and it only took about a month from the email to offer package. Submitted application online. Was contacted for phone interview. Then got flown out for onsite interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FactSet in September 2017.

Interview

Met them at campus career fair. One phone screen before the onsite. 3 technical interviews and a behavioral. Know your algo and ds and you'll be fine. Everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FactSet in September 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me asking me if I would interview. In a few days we had a technical interview over the phone. They process moved quickly and was painless. Interview question was very easily and I finished quickly. Then we discussed how to optimize together.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FactSet (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

I was sent an email after applying online which asked for a 30 minute video interview with a recruiter from Factset. The first half was asking about my past experience and education. The second half was pretty basic questions about the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the stock market to your Grandma?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FactSet in September 2017.

Interview

It's a 45 minutes phone interview, which was supposed to be a general technical interview. However, the interviewer spent 43 minutes asking questions about projects on my resume and at the last 2 minutes, asked to me do OOD.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FactSet.

Interview

Waste of time. The day-to-day described in the interview did not match the description listed online. Hiring manager was condescending and did not do their research before contacting me as it was obviously not a fit.